Newbie - testing nail art

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maceyratbags

Reaction score
This time last month I had never even applied a false nail before (apart from those kits you get from Boots with the stickers!!! :oops: Done these as a test on my own nails (I have tiny bitten nails under these!)

71339121pNvMpx

Dont know if the link will work?!
http://community.webshots.com/photo/71338732/71339121pNvMpx

Hasnt anyone got any comments?! :(

aww! i think they look fab!! Is the decoration painted or are they transfers?

xxlaylaxx

yeeeeeahh, a reply! Well I have to confess that they are infact transfers, but I've just invested on a nail art kit to practise with. The whole family are walking around with all kinds of designs on their nails. Got to practice somehow!

lol, I thought I had seen em before; on Ruthy baby's nails when we went to Olympia! *Olympia baby ;) !!* They look cool anyway ;) We all have to start somewhere! Lol!! Keep it up gurly!

xxlaylaxx

Hey, those are lovely!!! :D

I love the simple, clean, lines of P&W with silver.

Be proud - you're doing really well!!!

Kx

Nails looking good!

Hi Ange, :) you told me you were determined and you certainly are 8) Your nails look lovely :thumbsup:

Hi
Your nails look fab, are they acrylics that you have applied.
I think nail art is a matter of practise and not necessarily being a good artist but to be creative you can be as simple or as creative as you feel thats the fun of it!

Good luck,

Lou xxx :D

Keep it up girl, they are great.
love Ruth xx

very feminine!! :tongue: :thumbsup: :queen:

Many, many thanks for all your kind comments. It's given me a huge boost of confidence - just what I need at the moment.

Thank you all,
Ange
x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back