Newbie!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Heather111

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm new to all of this but I've been reading all the chit chat for the past week and LIKE it!!! I'm doing the 4 day Foundation Course with Creative in Leeds in a few weeks and I know this probably sounds silly but do I need to buy anything beforehand...ie Tip Cutters, Manicure tools etc......I Know you get the Creative Kit but is there any other essentials I need to have b4 the course starts??

(Speaking of Tip Cutters, can anybody tell me where the best place is to get them. My friend told me that the ones from the Creative OSNS were V expensive!!!):eek:

Sorry to be a pest...:rolleyes:

Heather

Heather111 said:
Hi everyone,

I'm new to all of this but I've been reading all the chit chat for the past week and LIKE it!!! I'm doing the 4 day Foundation Course with Creative in Leeds in a few weeks and I know this probably sounds silly but do I need to buy anything beforehand...ie Tip Cutters, Manicure tools etc......I Know you get the Creative Kit but is there any other essentials I need to have b4 the course starts??

(Speaking of Tip Cutters, can anybody tell me where the best place is to get them. My friend told me that the ones from the Creative OSNS were V expensive!!!):eek:

Sorry to be a pest...:rolleyes:

Heather

Hi heather - maybe you could call the academy & talk to a trainer and they can point you in the right direction - and I don't think Creative's tip cutters are anymore than other makes - all the best and I hope you enjoy your course...Louise

Hi Heather

I did the 4 day foundation course last year in Leeds and on the first day we were each provided with the tools we needed to use. These are however only on loan and we were required to return them after the third day.

To enable you to complete your homework before the final day of the course (approx 3 weeks later), you will need to buy some tip cutters. These can be bought in the on site shop. I think students receive a discount.

Also from experience, I would suggest purchasing a second pro-styler brush, as a back up.

The second time I did some homework, I clogged it up after not cleaning properly and had to wait till I could get another one before continuing.

Good luck with the course - I'm sure you'll love it. I did.

Kaz

hi

I just wanted to say Welcome and enjoy the course.

Hi

i am new here too and also thinking of doing the foundation course waiting to recieve the information but spoke to a lovely lady at the accadamy.
i am really enjoying the web site and reading all the posts

Thanks everyone!

I'm really looking forward to the course. I'll let you all know how I go on.

:)
xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back