SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

divasnails

Reaction score

Hi all

Just in the middle of my four day foundation with Creative, WOW intense but somewhat rewarding, if that makes sense. After the first day and all the intense stuff I thought what have I let myself in for!! However, when we got down to the practical stuff I was so glad that I had learnt everything the day before and I had actually taken some of it in.

Three cheers for my ambassador Carmen she has been and still is a great help, and what a teacher, a credit to Creative!! I felt after leaving this week that I could go out and do a set of nails and they wouldnt look like spades!! Not looking forward to the exam on day four, but confident.

This site is great, looking forward to being a regular visitor, thanks for reading my war n peace and look forward to posting soon.

Nikki Robinson
Divas Nails :study:

Hi Nikkie
Welcome to the board you will get hours and I mean hours :D of pleasure from this site, they are great bunch.
Good luck with your exam :thumbsup:
Take care Dawnie xx

and welcome to the board

:D

I shall let Carmen know of your kind words - all our Ambasadors are a credit to CND and I'm glad you have enjoyed this course - intensive yes 8) worth it yes again!! ;) Shout if you need help!! :thumbsup:

Welcome to our board, it rocks, it educates, it makes you smile , well it makes you a great Techie and you make some great friends on here too.
Love ya Dawnie, Layla, Samantha, Sam, Gigi , Faye (well her birth certificate has small print on the bottom,love your daughter like she was your own) and all my other great friends.
Well if I dont stop now it will sound like an exeptance speech at the Nail Oscars.
But hey I love ya all xxxxxxxxxxxxx
love Ruth xxx

Ruthie - you are such an inspiration to this board!! Your posts are always so positive and are received with such enthusiasm!! Do you think folks will think we've been drinking tonight :rolleyes: we love you too!!! and of course the infamous offspring!!! :tongue:

Yep I bet they do.
It's weekend, so clink clink the glasses meet and a warm prosit(cheers) to all

Love Ruth xxx

Hey Sam
I just had to take the moment to add to your kind words on Ruthy.........I agree she is a great inspiration to this board and with so much enthusiasm for her work Ruth is one of my bestest :D freinds now and we met on here.
She deserves the very best coz she is the very best. (love ya babe)
Take care Dawnie xxxxxx

Good luck with the exam Nikki.......I am doing the creative course at the end of the month and I am really SCARED!!!!!!!
I`m really excited about it BUT!!!!! I`m not too hot on the old brain matter in exam situations (got to be the age).
Let us know how you get on.
And a big welcome to the board.

As for that Ruth.........She is (apart from being a bad influence, always being under the influence, hic) a huge barrel of laughs and a great influence. Gonna have to meet her one day (as long as the alcohol flows, hic)
Debs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back