SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camig

Reaction score
Looking for some guidance from anyone with professional experience that you had with hair extension suppliers and what do find are the best ones to use?

I've been looking at :-
Beauty works
Remi Cachet
Hair rehab London
Balmain
Foxy hair extensions

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Looking for some guidance from anyone with professional experience that you had with hair extension suppliers and what do find are the best ones to use?

I've been looking at :-
Beauty works
Remi Cachet
Hair rehab London
Balmain
Foxy hair extensions

Any advice would be greatly appreciated

Hey!

I haven't used any of them I have used euphoria for russian hair and mane hair extensions for indian hair as there hair is very affordable and double drawn
https://www.manehairextensions.co.uk/new-products

If you need any advice please feel free to message me x

How long do these hair typically last?
Hey! Our hair typically lasts around 3 months however it was worn for 6 months during testing and the hair was still like new when removed. It’s all down to proper aftercare. Please feel free to order a free sample pack from our website to test the quality :) we also offer trade discounts.

Hi there - can I ask you to leave your details on our Wholesale Page and one of our Trade Team will be in touch to discuss prices & perks of a Hair Rehab Trade Account. Our hair has a 12 month lifespan x

Latest posts

Back