Newly qualified in hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eballen

Reaction score
I’m newly qualified in hair extensions and not sure how to start my price list. Do you go by the gram of how much hair you’ll need or by how many packets of hair you’ll need?

I’m still practising at the moment until I feel ready to start getting some clients in but I’m just getting everything ready so I know how much I’ll be charging if anyone asks me.

Hi I’m currently doing the Oakley academy course, within the training info they have sent me the average prices ranges for each method I’m learning with them, the salon I work within give prices on consultation, they charge the total hair Cost that will be needed, then they charge another £150 for fitting on top!!
£25 for each row if it’s a weft fitting!!
Check out prices around your local area, you don’t want to be charging way over the odds if there’s cheeper places about! We other 2 ranges of hair, we use routes which is a cheeper options and then spectrum one hair which is our higher range hair, that way people have the choice for themself, routes hair lasts around 6 month, where are spectrum hair around a year! Xx

I’m newly qualified in hair extensions and not sure how to start my price list. Do you go by the gram of how much hair you’ll need or by how many packets of hair you’ll need?

I’m still practising at the moment until I feel ready to start getting some clients in but I’m just getting everything ready so I know how much I’ll be charging if anyone asks me.

Who did you train with? I recently qualified and have the same issue

Latest posts

Back