Newly qualified, mobile tan kit recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cfliddo

Reaction score
Hi everyone..

I recently did my training with St Tropez, looking to also train with Tan truth as they are quite popular round here..

I'm looking to purchase a kit to go mobile, has anyone got a reccomendation that I could use both tan solutions with please..

Thank you,
Claire x

You dont need to train with two companies. Once your qualified with one you can use any solution you want. LA tanning has good deals on with kits xx

Have a look around, there is lots of tanning companies who offer starter packages with kits or if you train with a company that offers a kit as part of the training package you will also learn how to maintain, clean and look after your machine which is really important!

I agree on this totally .i always put cleaning instructions in our packages and also do demos on how to use our machine and our products..

Tanning essentials pro v is a great sterdy little machine with a great gun sprays nice and fine la tanning has great deals on this machine

Totally agree with Beach Brown Academy, you need to know how to care for your equipment and cannot understand why some training courses do not include this. What happens if you are in the middle to a spray tan and something goes wrong...this can happen to anyone no matter how may years you have been spraying.

Hope you have managed to find a good machine and that your business is going well

Happy Spraying!

Latest posts

Back