Newly Trained Technician Needs Help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ang123

Reaction score
Hi I have recently completed a creative foundation course on acrylics. I am going to be working in a hairdressing salon freelance. I would be really grateful if anyone with a nail salon in the huddersfield area could let me come into salon to watch say one day a week to try and gain some experience as I am not working with any other nail proffessionals and feel I need some expert advise. Thanks Angie:rolleyes:

Welcome to the site x

Welcome to the site and good luck with your new venture.

I am also newly trained with creative just practicing at the moment not got the confidence to work on the public yet! So if you need anyone to chat to I'm in the same boat

I used to live in Huddersfield when I was a student - loved it there!

Hi

Welcome to the site.

Good luck hope you enjoy your new carrer. Am sorry I can't help you with your request about watching someone work as I live in Scotland. But good luck in your search am sure you'll find someone on here will to help you.

Sarahx

Might be worth contacting CND head office and see if theya hve any masters in your area then you could contact thema dn ask if they would mind you coming in.

HTH

Hi Angie
I am a bus ride away from you, you would be welcome to come to my salon and watch a few sets been done if that is any good to you or you could do what scattyfox has advised,
PM me if you want to come over hun

Hi I have recently completed a creative foundation course on acrylics. I am going to be working in a hairdressing salon freelance. I would be really grateful if anyone with a nail salon in the huddersfield area could let me come into salon to watch say one day a week to try and gain some experience as I am not working with any other nail proffessionals and feel I need some expert advise. Thanks Angie:rolleyes:

Ange LoubyLou has offered and she does lovely work. As a newbie, be careful that 'who' you watch hasn't picked up habits that as a newbie could prove difficult for you. You need to practise the techniques we have taught you so that you become familiar with PREP, application and finishing. What if the person you watch is doing something that may affect her work down the line but you're noty there to see it?

Just some advice for you and we are (as someone rightly said) on the end of the phone should you need us! :!:

Latest posts

Back