News!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beautifulnails03

Reaction score
Hi Cheekies!!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't been on in over a week but I have beem quite busy with work! My birthday was really good, I even met a man, but I am unsure as to whether or not I like him, so I will have to let you all know about that one at a later date! ;)

So, guess what???????

I GOT MY VERY FIRST MALE CUSTOMER!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :p

He is a drag artist and he is coming to see me to get a full set of P&W's!

How excited am I!!! I can't wait, it will be such an exciting change for me! :green:

I completed my Su-Do course also, and I have just been making some finishing touches to my Salon. It is all going really well. It is so much better than I expected, but I am spending wisely in case I go through a bad patch and need cash to fall back on!

As soon as I have my Salon exactly how I want it I will take photos I promise!

The only thing that is annoying me is the amount of sales calls I am getting! I have call minder, but when my phone is constantly ringing it gets tedious! :twisted:

Plus it prevents clients getting through and ruins my relaxing atmosphere! Does any body have any suggestions on how you can stop them calling??

Anyway, hope you are all well?

Take Care

Victoria x :cool:

Wow, sounds like you have been busy!

To stop the telesales calls register with Telephone Preference Service (details in front of phone book or yellow pages) - we have always had this on our home phone number - never get any double glazing / new kitchen calls in our house!
The caller is fined, not the company they are calling on behalf of if they ring you and you then complain. If you want certain companies to ring you, they can with your authority, but can't cold call you.

www.tpsonline.org.uk/tps/

HTH

Flanakat
x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back