Nexgen vs Entity dip & buff?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PrincessJen83

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm looking to do training in the dipping method as it's becoming very popular in my area. The Nexgen seems to be what most people are going for, but these are used in some of the cheaper salons...however, people love it and it lasts AGES. Now I've come across entity dip and buff and am almost booked on to training with a very highly talented trainer. This brand can't be bought without training unlike nexgen so morally I'm pushed toward it...but I had my nails done with this brand as a test for Christmas using extension tips and they were all off within a week. However it was a technician I'd never been to so could've been poor application I guess....anyway my question is ( sorry for rambling) can anyone give feedback if they've used either brand? TIA xxx

Hi,

Normally if they come off easily then Its down to the preparation of the nails before application.

I've just had my rep in for the cuccio system it was so easy too apply and has gorgeous colours. Xxx

Hi,

Normally if they come off easily then Its down to the preparation of the nails before application.

Yes I thought that, but it's knocked my faith in going for the training. Maybe I should get them done by someone else first xx

Yes I thought that, but it's knocked my faith in going for the training. Maybe I should get them done by someone else first xx
Yes that is a good idea lovely as then you can see how they last on your nails. Xxx

I use entity dip and buff, my clients get 3-4 weeks out of it. I really think it was down to prep for your nails and application.

I love the dip and buff from entity but you can't extend too far as they come off. You have to remember that with this system you're not building a proper apex so if they are too long the nails break. Short and simple until the clients natural nail grows.

I use entity dip and buff, my clients get 3-4 weeks out of it. I really think it was down to prep for your nails and application.

I love the dip and buff from entity but you can't extend too far as they come off. You have to remember that with this system you're not building a proper apex so if they are too long the nails break. Short and simple until the clients natural nail grows.

Thank you so much, that's really helpful :) I'll go for it xx

I have used dipping acrylic for over 13 years and love it and I have just moved over to entity dip and buff and my clients love the new brand super hard waring and super lasting shine (I've never had a problem) it's just great it can be used on extensions 50% of my clientele is extensions and I have done long nails with it for years it's just all about who is doing the treatment and how experienced they are but obviously you would not do competition length nails 100% entity dip and buff

Latest posts

Back