Next best trainer from Kim Lawless?

BonnieS

Hi All,
First time posting on here but I had my heart set on training in intimate waxing with Kim Lawless but have found out she is not doing any training in the near future.
Can I please have recommendations who is the next best to train with please.
Thank you in advance.
Bonnie

Freelancetrainer

Hi All,
First time posting on here but I had my heart set on training in intimate waxing with Kim Lawless but have found out she is not doing any training in the near future.
Can I please have recommendations who is the next best to train with please.
Thank you in advance.
Bonnie
I’d just look at the training providers closest to you. They all use similar methods and you will find you use each of these methods at one time or another. There’s no one single right or wrong way to do intimate waxing. So long as you know all the different positions you tend to adapt to your individual clients.

BonnieS

Can anyone recommend someone with a good reputation like Kim Lawless for intimate waxing please? Kim isn't training at the moment and I need someone who is going to leave me feeling confidence enough to train at home.

Freelancetrainer

Can anyone recommend someone with a good reputation like Kim Lawless for intimate waxing please? Kim isn't training at the moment and I need someone who is going to leave me feeling confidence enough to train at home.
Where are you based? There’s Jack Dunn at Hot Wax London who use Perron Rigot. There’s Andy at Axiom but can’t remember where that is. A quick google might help find him. Waxperts in Ireland I think. I was Kim Lawless trained but don’t always use her technique.

BonnieS

Where are you based? There’s Jack Dunn at Hot Wax London who use Perron Rigot. There’s Andy at Axiom but can’t remember where that is. A quick google might help find him. Waxperts in Ireland I think. I was Kim Lawless trained but don’t always use her technique.
Im based in Essex but happy to travel, i kind of come to the decision that I will wait for her to start training again as from what Ive read being Kim Lawless trained seems to be a big thing and get people more work, is that not the case? Thank you for replying x

Freelancetrainer

Im based in Essex but happy to travel, i kind of come to the decision that I will wait for her to start training again as from what Ive read being Kim Lawless trained seems to be a big thing and get people more work, is that not the case? Thank you for replying x
I haven’t found any of my clients to know the name or product and if I’m honest I don’t think that care so long as they get a good service. Even girls in the industry don’t all know the name. I like her wax and do use it. Her training was fine too. Whilst waiting for the training if you YouTube your will find most people use the same sorts of positions. Kim will be closest to you too so go there.

Sofiss

I am in the same situation as you, I put all my arrangements in place to book for the training with Kim, and now I feel lost.
I heard that Perron Rigot is a great product, and there is this guy called jack Dunn who does offer wax training courses with perron Rigot, but I do not know how good is his training and his techniques, I know the product is great, I was looking for Kim's training after so many wonderfull comments also that students leave her course feeling very confident, which is exactly what I need. I will wait for the moment, but if you do Jack dunn's course please let me know how it was, thanks in advance x

Freelancetrainer

I am in the same situation as you, I put all my arrangements in place to book for the training with Kim, and now I feel lost.
I heard that Perron Rigot is a great product, and there is this guy called jack Dunn who does offer wax training courses with perron Rigot, but I do not know how good is his training and his techniques, I know the product is great, I was looking for Kim's training after so many wonderfull comments also that students leave her course feeling very confident, which is exactly what I need. I will wait for the moment, but if you do Jack dunn's course please let me know how it was, thanks in advance x
I went to the Perron Rigot introduction day where you get to try out the waxes but if I’m honest, I could have done that from home. I didn’t feel it was worth the trip and expense to London. I haven’t done any of their waxing courses but I’m sure they are as good as anywhere else. I dint get on with any of their cream waxes at all but their euroblond is similar to Kim’s and I can work with that. They are a professional brand. Jack Dunn also has a lot of videos which you can check out before attending his courses.