Next best trainer from Kim Lawless?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BonnieS

Reaction score
Hi All,
First time posting on here but I had my heart set on training in intimate waxing with Kim Lawless but have found out she is not doing any training in the near future.
Can I please have recommendations who is the next best to train with please.
Thank you in advance.
Bonnie

Hi All,
First time posting on here but I had my heart set on training in intimate waxing with Kim Lawless but have found out she is not doing any training in the near future.
Thank you in advance.
Bonnie

I’d just look at the training providers closest to you. They all use similar methods and you will find you use each of these methods at one time or another. There’s no one single right or wrong way to do intimate waxing. So long as you know all the different positions you tend to adapt to your individual clients.

Can anyone recommend someone with a good reputation like Kim Lawless for intimate waxing please? Kim isn't training at the moment and I need someone who is going to leave me feeling confidence enough to train at home.

Can anyone recommend someone with a good reputation like Kim Lawless for intimate waxing please? Kim isn't training at the moment and I need someone who is going to leave me feeling confidence enough to train at home.

Where are you based? There’s Jack Dunn at Hot Wax London who use Perron Rigot. There’s Andy at Axiom but can’t remember where that is. A quick google might help find him. Waxperts in Ireland I think. I was Kim Lawless trained but don’t always use her technique.

Where are you based? There’s Jack Dunn at Hot Wax London who use Perron Rigot. There’s Andy at Axiom but can’t remember where that is. A quick google might help find him. Waxperts in Ireland I think. I was Kim Lawless trained but don’t always use her technique.
Im based in Essex but happy to travel, i kind of come to the decision that I will wait for her to start training again as from what Ive read being Kim Lawless trained seems to be a big thing and get people more work, is that not the case? Thank you for replying x

Im based in Essex but happy to travel, i kind of come to the decision that I will wait for her to start training again as from what Ive read being Kim Lawless trained seems to be a big thing and get people more work, is that not the case? Thank you for replying x

I haven’t found any of my clients to know the name or product and if I’m honest I don’t think that care so long as they get a good service. Even girls in the industry don’t all know the name. I like her wax and do use it. Her training was fine too. Whilst waiting for the training if you YouTube your will find most people use the same sorts of positions. Kim will be closest to you too so go there.

I am in the same situation as you, I put all my arrangements in place to book for the training with Kim, and now I feel lost.
I heard that Perron Rigot is a great product, and there is this guy called jack Dunn who does offer wax training courses with perron Rigot, but I do not know how good is his training and his techniques, I know the product is great, I was looking for Kim's training after so many wonderfull comments also that students leave her course feeling very confident, which is exactly what I need. I will wait for the moment, but if you do Jack dunn's course please let me know how it was, thanks in advance x

I am in the same situation as you, I put all my arrangements in place to book for the training with Kim, and now I feel lost.
I heard that Perron Rigot is a great product, and there is this guy called jack Dunn who does offer wax training courses with perron Rigot, but I do not know how good is his training and his techniques, I know the product is great, I was looking for Kim's training after so many wonderfull comments also that students leave her course feeling very confident, which is exactly what I need. I will wait for the moment, but if you do Jack dunn's course please let me know how it was, thanks in advance x

I went to the Perron Rigot introduction day where you get to try out the waxes but if I’m honest, I could have done that from home. I didn’t feel it was worth the trip and expense to London. I haven’t done any of their waxing courses but I’m sure they are as good as anywhere else. I dint get on with any of their cream waxes at all but their euroblond is similar to Kim’s and I can work with that. They are a professional brand. Jack Dunn also has a lot of videos which you can check out before attending his courses.

Hi
I've been doing female intimate waxing for 16 years and male intimate waxing for 10 years (trained by Axiom). I've recently trained to become a trainer mainly because every time I send one of my therapist off to train in it I end up retraining them! I charge £250. Theory is online and for practical I can either train in my salon or come to you for the cost of travel. I'm based in Southampton. x

Hi
I've been doing female intimate waxing for 16 years and male intimate waxing for 10 years (trained by Axiom). I've recently trained to become a trainer mainly because every time I send one of my therapist off to train in it I end up retraining them! I charge £250. Theory is online and for practical I can either train in my salon or come to you for the cost of travel. I'm based in Southampton. x

hello do you have a website you can direct me to?

hello do you have a website you can direct me to?

Hi
Sorry I missed this! Yes just click the link below. The theory is all online and then I can come to you or you come to me. They are launching a new website soon.

Training page

Hi All,
Thank you in advance.
Bonnie
Hi there,
When I emailed them, admin put me on the Manchester list for next training available.
They haven’t got any dates yet, especially with the current situation, I have no idea when we will be able to train with her.
Have you found tips, other trainers yet?

oh really thats interesting .. i though her biggest selling point was he technique?

oh really thats interesting .. i though her biggest selling point was he technique?

Many trainers and therapists not trained by Kim use the same technique (all fours)..I use all techniques/positions on clients as required as not all clients are comfortable getting on all fours. I adapt my service to the individual. I rarely need to get a client on all fours but very rarely I do if it’s a particularly large client or the hair is thick in between buttocks then sometimes it’s easier with them on all fours but it can easily be done using the other techniques too. It’s good to know and be able to use all techniques, not just one.

I’m not Kim Lawless trained and I don’t know anyone who is in my area. There are a few therapists who wax on all fours locally, I don’t personally.

My daughter mystery shops other salons and she was very upset to be put on all fours in one place. She explained to the therapist that she had a broken wrist and painful knees and found the position uncomfortable and painful. The therapist insisted. My daughter is also quite a big lass, (tall and well built) she said she didn’t feel very safe on the couch and she felt vulnerable because her bum was at face height.

There are lots of other positions - the important thing is to be able to do a good job and put your client at ease. You’ll get big ladies with enormous stomachs and limited flexibility, shy girls who struggle to get their knees apart, clicky hips, painful lower backs and damaged knees as well as anatomy as varied and personal as a face.

I’ve been very impressed with the quality of Outback Organics training. I’ve had girls returning who are confident and competent, never getting into a pickle with “tricky” clients.

Latest posts

Back