Next competition on the site??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What should the next comp be??

• Salon nails

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • Themed nails with nailart

Votes: 19 24.4%
  • Hair

Votes: 3 3.8%
  • Hair and nails photo

Votes: 6 7.7%
  • Nail biters before and after pics

Votes: 24 30.8%
  • Nails to match jewellery

Votes: 12 15.4%

• Total voters
OK so far its a tie between salon nails and nail biters....any more votes please?

You're not making it easy with this voting thing......more votes please! x
And any offers to run the comp or is it me doing it?

i voted too :green:

Personally I think it would be nice to have a competition for 'Salon Nails', mainly because we ALL do them, even if our clients like nailart, we still have to produce the salon nail for the nail art to be applied to! :green:

and I think if we do have a salon nail comp there have to be some time restraints...or does that make the competition too complicated!?

not read the whole thread, but IMO these comps are getting abit petty - it seems that some geeks are trying to out do others, when the whole point of it was FUN- but some are taking it far too serious, which is a shame. ive also noticed that some geeks are trying to go above mods heads when clearly been stated about rules etc. and these were blatently ignored

sorry hun - but its just what i saw on threads, and its making the whole comp thing a farce

ps. i voted hair - just to take the stresss out of nails - sorry

Ok the next comp, if allowed to get the go ahead, will be salon nails but I will have to run it by Sam first.
But you aren't allowed to enter if you don't have fun!!
And don't think you're getting off G by voting hair x

My vote was hair'n'nails...............no not hairynails uuuummm could be fun:rolleyes: no really I don't do hair but would be fun trying:eek:

Hi I know I have come into this a bit late but because it is prom season I would have liked to see some prom nails. I have just posted a thread with some piccys of a set of red french I did for my friends daughter ( to match the red in her prom dress) hoping that others would post some of their piccys but alas not much interest. Sorry for the late response but thought it would have made a good idea had I come up with it sooner.

Charlotte x

Just a quick update. The proposal has been submitted to Sam and the moderators for the next competition.
The theme is Salon Nails.
If, and when, I get the go ahead I will let everyone know. It's holiday season so it may take a while to be sorted but I hope some of you are interested.
Thanks everyone :Love:

I am sure plenty of us will join in the fun and have a go :hug:

count me in mate :)

me too :green:

Latest posts

Back