Next Geeky Meeting in Essex

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debs

Reaction score
Thought I`d post now and announce the next geeky meeting. Can`t really call it Essex meeting as we`re not all from here...........
Saturday 7th August, in Shoeburyness, or is that Southend? I`d better check exact town but its thereabouts and hope to see loads of you there.

Hi Debs where's this one???? I was going to suggest it be at mine the only thing is parking is a nightmare x

It may well be an Essex meeting coz the Hertfordshire bird cant make it!!! I'll be there in spirit if not in body, lol ;)

Hi all i thought it was going to be at mine dont u want to come to my building site if not why not its lovley with big holes no dorrs etc etc

sequinto said:
Hi all i thought it was going to be at mine dont u want to come to my building site if not why not its lovley with big holes no dorrs etc etc
I thought it was at yours!! In that case who lives in Shoeburyness???? It might be Jo who Debs works with. Either way i cant make it :)

sequinto said:
I`m sorry Jackie, I didn`t do this intentionally. Jo has been wanting to come but cannot leave her children all day to go to work, go home and then go out again in the evening so she asked if we could all go to hers instead so at least she could meet some of you. I feel awful now, please say you`ll come and I promise I`ll come to you next time.

awwwww ok u twisted me arm have already put date in me diary cant wait cos i hated missin the last one i want to c everything u all showed each other n hope we have all got some more good tips for each other i will also c if my leanne wants to come if she is not going out
ps shall we meet n travel together

I'd love to come..only prob is..i cant get there!! Would any kind Geekettes please be able to chaffeur me?! ;)

:o

xxlaylaxx

LayStar said:
I'd love to come..only prob is..i cant get there!! Would any kind Geekettes please be able to chaffeur me?! ;)

:o

xxlaylaxx
Hi Laystar is the no other techs that u r near so that way u would b able to share colchester is quite a way from me

Hi Laystar,

Im in Ipswich, I couldnt make the last meeting, we could meet up at Colchester and get lost together LOL I dont drive but we could always go by train, dont know how far shoeburyness <<<is that how u spell it lol>>> is from us though.
Or maybe someone would be kind enough to chauffeur both of us, chip in with petrol ofcourse.

Just a thought......

My inlaws live in SHoeburyness!! And we'll be on our "annual visit" down that way - but not till the 10th!

Yippee, you just try and stop me. My hubby's on early shift so he'll be about to have our little girl so i will defo be there. Hope to have had some practise by then with my new kit,( when it arrives) so looking forward to it.

I hope to join in the fun too, although it is quite a way from Hornchurch. I think the train services to/from Gidea Park might be OK so hopefully ...

hi guys
what time is this meet?
i might b able to make this one!
liza xx

That will b grat lisa would love to meet u

Hi Sarah Lou...

I shall have a think on how to get there...I'll get in touch with Adele (Peppercorn Nails) and see if she wants to come as she is near us and might be able to kindly take us...fingers crossed lol!!

Shall letcha know!!! :cool:

xxlaylaxx

I would love to meet you too Liza as you have come highly recommended for training!

We don`t shut the shop until 6 on Saturdays so we can`t start until 7.
Jo lives quite near Southend East station and we could meet anyone coming by train there.
It is further out for you Liza but it`d be great having you there if you can make it. If you want to PM me for the address (Jo doesn`t get online as much as she wants to).
I hope you can make it too Layla, I don`t know anyone that comes from that way but we do have some fun and quite a bit of play too, its very informative and quite like a busmans holiday really

Hi Laystar,

That would be brill. Let me know as soon as you know hun...

P.s I love your website, its amazing.

Hi guys

Sorry can't make it as I'll be in Centre Parcs (going on 6th!).........maybe the next one.

Have a fab time,
Dellie xxx

Latest posts

Back