Next lightest from Wella Koleston 10/1 perfect pure/rich naturals cool

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

topsues

Reaction score
Hi I am looking for advice to go the next lightest up colour from above but not into the silver look

many thanks

Hi I am looking for advice to go the next lightest up colour from above but not into the silver look

many thanks
Can we have more info? What are you wanting to achieve with it? and what are you starting with?

Hi Romary. Thank you for your time I appreciate your reply. Currently used the above for years, however now wants to go blonder but not silver. The mix is 45ml wellla koleston cool 10/1 tint and 60ml of 12% 40 vol cream peroxide

Hi Romary. Thank you for your time I appreciate your reply. Currently used the above for years, however now wants to go blonder but not silver. The mix is 45ml wellla koleston cool 10/1 tint and 60ml of 12% 40 vol cream peroxide
Why are you mixing at these ratios? Kp 10/1 is a standard tint so is mixed 1:1 so it should actually be mixed 45mls of 10/1 + 45mls 12%
Try this instead you should get a better lift :)
What's your starting level?

Hi topsues, I understand from previous threads that are a Nail tech but are you also a qualified hairdresser as you’ve not filled in your profile details?

Hi Ronray. Sorry about the name mispelled from previous message. this was down to auto spell on ipad. Once again I appreciate your advice. I must however speak to the moderator AcidPerm before I continue with or delete this thread. As i don’t want to go against any Salon Geek rules

Hi AcidPerm. Thank you for your message. I am indeed a nail technician not a qualified hairdresser. I was asking for any advice for a terminal iLL family member who is within my bubble, she is to poorly to attend a hairdresser’s but they was kind enough to supply her with the tint and peroxide and details of Current mix to her. As I have previously done my own roots and my other daughters I said I would be happy to do hers but only as long as I had the proper advice. If this goes against Salon Geek rules I will of course remove the post immediatel.

Hi topsues, I’m sorry to hear about your family member.
When someone is extremely unwell, it is unwise to apply strong colour chemicals to their hair as you cannot guarantee their safety and depending on the nature of the illness and treatment received, the probability of suffering a serious allergic reaction will be that much higher.

Thank you Haircuz. Thank you for your kind worrds. This is exactly what I first said to her, about allergic reactions to changing any process. This was why I also turned to Salon Geeks for advice. Now I can show her your reply and explain why I won’t be doing what She has been begging me to do. Ronray I also appreciate the time have given me and hopefully due to that if we do anything it will be your advice which will be better as it’s less product than she has been using even during her illnes. Much appreciation

Latest posts

Back