Next Step Beauty College

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

littlemigga

Reaction score
I'm new to all this! I've booked a spray tan course through the next step beauty college, has anyone used this company before? Is it better to buy equipment when I do the course (from that company) or better to shop around? Thank you!

dani91

Reaction score
hey. I did my spray tan training on tuesday with this company and it was great!! really easy and straight foward! They use Sienna X tan which is lovely and they give you advice on kits and prices so i would wait but still look around whilst you wait. good luck x

littlemigga

Reaction score
hey. I did my spray tan training on tuesday with this company and it was great!! really easy and straight foward! They use Sienna X tan which is lovely and they give you advice on kits and prices so i would wait but still look around whilst you wait. good luck x
Thanks! I'm really excited!! Are you doing any other courses? I like the look of their eye lash extension course but it's in Norwich which it too far away for me. Are you going mobile with the spray tan?

dani91

Reaction score
yea i was looking at doing lashes aswell :), and no i work in a salon are you going mobile?

littlemigga

Reaction score
Yes, I'm starting off mobile and am planning on building up services to eventually open a salon. Did the spray tan course today and loved it!!!

Latest posts