Next Step Beauty/Rapunzel Hair Academy

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vxwhite

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
Has anyone completed a course with next step beauty of repunzal hair academy? I have competed a course with the beauty academy and have my certificate but they don’t do the builder gel course. Also could I do a course in UV gel and use builder gel? Tia Vicky

Hi ladies,
Has anyone completed a course with next step beauty of repunzal hair academy? I have competed a course with the beauty academy and have my certificate but they don’t do the builder gel course. Also could I do a course in UV gel and use builder gel? Tia Vicky

Although I have no personal experience, judging by past reviews on this site relating to NSB, they don’t seem to be very favourable.

Although I have no personal experience, judging by past reviews on this site relating to NSB, they don’t seem to be very favourable.
Which one? Next step beauty of Repunzal Hair academy? Tia

Which one? Next step beauty of Repunzal Hair academy? Tia
Sorry I should have put or in the title not /
I know what you mean now by NSB didn’t realise you shorted. Thanks

Latest posts

Back