Next Step

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Daisy 100

Reaction score
Hello again!

Just about to finish the Foundation Creative course next Thurs - what is the next step after this? As I am loving it so much how do you become a master etc and I do realise it takes years of practice please advise.

Daisy xx x x

hi debs, or ruth, will be best to tell ya this as thay have just become masters!!, they will give you some advice ,

How do I get hold of them to ask?

hi just send them a pm ,go to one of the threads that ruth has been on , today it is in chit chat (she is known as nails inlondon 1) the thread is called they are here, click on her name and it will say send a pm and just send it , or go to members list and find the name on there and do the same ,hope thias helps

The logical step to take is to talk to your Creative Ambassador/Tutor .... she/he will help you form an action plan to progress forward.

Hi Daisy, like Geeg says ask your tutor, they`ll point you in the right direction.
The Next Step Class is a follow on class which is really informative on putting yourself out there, working in a salon etc and it helps you to iron out any problems you may be encountering at this early stage.
After that its practice practice practice..........
When you feel more confident you can then go on to do the master classes 1-2-1s and then the qualification when you`re ready.
It doesn`t have to take years if you`re prepared to put in the practice and the study required.
Good luck with your future

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back