Nfu.oh nail polishes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purelynailz

Reaction score
Hey,

I brought a couple of the Nfu.oh special effects nail polishes ( hologram and metallics collection) and i have found them to be amazing in everyway, from there consistency to density of colour and best of all there drying time is great too.

I am now looking to purchase some of the paint series colours and some from the original collection, has anyone used these ? and are they the same as the ones i have ( ie, consistency etc) and also what are the best/most popular colours?
I didnt make very good choices with my old brand and want to get it right this time :)

Thanks
Haze x

Hi there

I am sorry I cannot help with your question but just wanted to thank you for the post as I am just about to order some and was concerned with the quality. We seem to waste so much money trying different colours and brands.

My main brand is OPI but I am addicted and they don't have enough new colours at any one time to calm my addiction!!

Thank you so much and I will watch this thread carefully to see who answers what!!

Love

Sheila :)

Sorry Hazel, I can't help you with the paint collection but I defo second you on the quality of the other Nfu.oh polishes, the drying time is amazing, I've had much less in the way of accidents from clients wanting to be out of the door before the polish is dry :lol:
My clients love them and the holographics are so popular now the sun is out.
:hug:

I am surprised some geeks haven't mentioned their findings on the Paint Series as I know a lot have used these colours ;)....well maybe not all 150 of them like I have!

I am slightly biased but I can still have an opinion can't I? :lol:

Unlike some of the other Nfu.Oh polishes the Paint Series are all opaque colours....they have more pigment in them giving a strong dense colour and looking at my colour chart here is like looking at a colour chart in a Paint shop!!

The most popular colours in the Paint Series have been this seasons hottest colours from Grey shades to Corals to bright pinks, oranges, limes and lemons.

In the Original collection the Opal Glitters are amazing no wonder they appear regularly on nail polish addicts blogspots!!
Gorgeous big flakes of glitter and still so smooth to apply, use 2 coats on their own or apply 1 coat over a colour polish for a whole new look!!

Also very popular have been the nude colours, and the most popular French colours are #1 for white and #8 for the pink.

I hope this helps.

Thank you Isabel that is fab! I will get ordering as soon as possible, all I have to do is try to make my mind up between all the colours!! :eek:

Love

Sheila xx

I am surprised some geeks haven't mentioned their findings on the Paint Series as I know a lot have used these colours ;)....well maybe not all 150 of them like I have!

I am slightly biased but I can still have an opinion can't I? :lol:

Unlike some of the other Nfu.Oh polishes the Paint Series are all opaque colours....they have more pigment in them giving a strong dense colour and looking at my colour chart here is like looking at a colour chart in a Paint shop!!

The most popular colours in the Paint Series have been this seasons hottest colours from Grey shades to Corals to bright pinks, oranges, limes and lemons.

In the Original collection the Opal Glitters are amazing no wonder they appear regularly on nail polish addicts blogspots!!
Gorgeous big flakes of glitter and still so smooth to apply, use 2 coats on their own or apply 1 coat over a colour polish for a whole new look!!

Also very popular have been the nude colours, and the most popular French colours are #1 for white and #8 for the pink.

I hope this helps.

Thanks for that Izzy,

ok, i have another question :lol: because the paint series polishes are very dense in colour ,can you use just one coat of the colour ?

hazex

I love 8 it is my favourite French shade in the world I call it Michelle Obama/Jackie Kennedy nails, just perfectly groomed nd utter class.

Isabel recommends and I buy!!!! cos her inate taste and complete honesty make my life so easy:hug:

Does anyone know if they will be exhibiting at Manchester or Olympia?

So many questions ;)

Even with the Paint Series polish Haze it's business as usual...basecoat, 2 thin coats of enamel then topcoat !!

thanks for everyones help and advice, much appreciated :)

hazex

Please can someone tell me how much these polishes retail for?

£9.95 I think xx

The RRP is differrent for each different enamel type....the opels and hologram ones are quite a bit more expensive than the paint series.
x

The RRP is differrent for each different enamel type....the opels and hologram ones are quite a bit more expensive than the paint series.
x

they are soooo worth it though! the hologram ones are lush, and with this sun shine so many people have stopped me in the town to ask me about it! :)

Latest posts

Back