NFU-OH

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

salpep

Reaction score
I haven't been on here in years. But I wanted to ask if NFU OH was still in business?
Iv'e been searching but can't find anything -I'm guessing they have ended, unless anyone knows any different?
I love the glitters they had and the gorgeous polish bottles ...

WOW! thats a blast from the past, not sure many on here would know of them anymore, they were all the rage for a while. I still use one of their kolinski brushes, it's fab, best brush I've ever used. Sadly like you I can't find any trace of them. If you are looking for a good range of L&P colour acrylic powders CJP is fab.

Trinity- Thanks, yes I used to love the stuff they did. Its a shame they are gone. Like you I still have some items from them, lasted well. It was the fine glitters that they did which I was looking for...shame

I used to love their polishes. In Australia theres a distributor. I think they trade under Nfu Oh, I cant think of the ladies name, she's well known. I'll see if I can find it.

Latest posts

Back