Nice ash to cover grey?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracey xox

Reaction score
Hi my client has mostly only grey hair at front but still dark at back (about level 7), I’ve been using kol 9/0 with 9/16 & 9/81 as she has a lot of warmth, 6% on front and 12% at back, it’s a lovely neutral colour but she now wants grey ash colour instead, any formulas you’d recommend using Koleston ?? Or do you think maybe do bleach and toner instead?
Thanks

Hi my client has mostly only grey hair at front but still dark at back (about level 7), I’ve been using kol 9/0 with 9/16 & 9/81 as she has a lot of warmth, 6% on front and 12% at back, it’s a lovely neutral colour but she now wants grey ash colour instead, any formulas you’d recommend using Koleston ?? Or do you think maybe do bleach and toner instead?
Thanks
The best result would be bleach and tone. But you could try dropping the 9/0 first if you wanted to. But it wouldn't give you the clarity you'd get with bleach and tone.

The best result would be bleach and tone. But you could try dropping the 9/0 first if you wanted to. But it wouldn't give you the clarity you'd get with bleach and tone.
Thanks, thought might be the case!

Latest posts

Back