Nice bleach advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Helenback

Reaction score
hi all, cant seem to find a bleach that is good for highlights that doesnt develop too fast? currently using wella soft blonde but have tried matrix, schwarzcopf blonde me (which has changed and is now awful), to name a few!! has anyone tried the new loreal platine in the blue pouch???:):)

Blondor by wella in long tub is fab. I always use welloxon developer with 6%.
hth x

The development speed is down to the peroxide surely? Xoxo

i found the matrix one still fast even with 3%

All bleached are the same really, I've tried most brands are its down to application speed not peroxide as much if that makes sense? X

i found the matrix one still fast even with 3%

If using it for foil, Wella do one which is designed for this it call blondor meche. It works fast for the first 15 mins and then slows down. Not to be used on scalp.

The new loreal one platine is really nice, cleaner lift than some other bleaches ive tried. Quite thick consistency so you need a bit more peroxide than usual. In terms of speed developing though, I havent noticed much difference to the loreal platifizz that i used to use.

hi all, cant seem to find a bleach that is good for highlights that doesnt develop too fast? currently using wella soft blonde but have tried matrix, schwarzcopf blonde me (which has changed and is now awful), to name a few!! has anyone tried the new loreal platine in the blue pouch???:):)

Color graphics in matrix is great, it tones and the hair is in lovely condition afterwards. It isn't always strong enough (there's only a maximum of 6 levels of lift) for some hair but if it's lifting to quickly and your speed when applying isn't slow then it's probably that the hair doesn't need a strong bleach so i find this fits in perfect in these cases :)

thanks everyone, 😃

Indola blue is amazing £7.95 x

7 levels of lift but if used with low peroxide 10 vol or less etc will be less harsh on hair and develop slower x

Any decent bleach but try using 4% peroxide, works for me :)

Latest posts

Back