Nice client sayings

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairByCharlotte

Reaction score
Hi geeks sometimes I feel we all have a bit of a moan on here so I was just interested in what have clients said to you that have really meant alot to you?

One of my clients lost her phone and found me on face book. She sent me a message saying : so glad I found you I would have cried if I couldn't get into contact With you. No one else cuts my hair how you do...

It really made me smile its always nice to think of clients like this when we are having bad days

Also a week or 2 after fitting of extensions when clients text me (before I have even text them) telling me they love their hair extensions.

Nice people make me smile :)

I had a girl book her mum in for some treatments and when I emailed her to make sure that her mum was happy she said

"She absolutely loved it thank you! She spoke very highly of you and said she will definitely come back again. I had my nails done by someone else a month or so ago and they were awful and I vowed I wouldn't get the done again but after seeing my mums and the way she spoke about you we have decided to book our nails to be done together by you in the future for a bit of mother daughter time! She thought you were amazing!"

I did actually have a little cry! Made my day! x

I have had clients say they won't go to anyone else but me, I know they are fibbing as there grey would be through in no time and they wouldn't be able to hack it lol

I especially like it when you have a client that goes for the change you have been recommending for about 2 years and loves it. It recently happened and I was told I was right all along and lots of people commented on her hair saying the colour was much warmer on her skin tone. Result!!

I have a client who has begged me never to quit hairdressing as she woudn't ever be able to get her hair cut again! She says that previous hairdressers haven't ever done it the way she wanted. I'm sure they have given her lovely cuts, but it does make me feel warm inside.x

Lovely isn't it :) x

Clients always comment on the fact I listen and that a trim means a trim not half the hair taken off!! I love so much just when they look in the mirror and their face lights up, you know when they put their hand through and kind move their head to look at the colours and they beam you can tell their happy then pay a compliment ! Ilo e to see them happy as I realy care about my clients x

Latest posts

Back