Nice little earner

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
This would be great if everyone had the same size nails - does everyone wear a size 2 thumb and a size 9 pinkie LOL.

Ah bliss, if only life was so simple LOL!

Now do you think these are full acrylic nails or just a plastic tip - they do say full set of nails LOL.

Hi!great site,don't thous nails LOOOOK good...........!

(were did you get that cat running after the duck)!!!

Has anyone dared to buy some - I wonder if you get sent a pack of those tacky stick on ones

purple legend said:
Has anyone dared to buy some - I wonder if you get sent a pack of those tacky stick on ones
Oh lol all this for £10.99
1e_1.JPG

Or £3 down the market pmsl

Ah well put that one down to experience - personally I think you were robbed even at the market price - sorry

of course you had to buy them it was market research - i feel sorry for the public but then I suppose they have the choice to buy cr*p or come to the pro's.

Have you found a use for them yet?

purple legend said:
Ah well put that one down to experience - personally I think you were robbed even at the market price - sorry

of course you had to buy them it was market research - i feel sorry for the public but then I suppose they have the choice to buy cr*p or come to the pro's.

Have you found a use for them yet?

Lol I didn't buy them i was just posted a pic to show you what u get Lol

My nine year old wouldn't wear them for dressing up!!!! lol
She said 'they are just soooooo way gross'!!!!lol
Enough said I think!!!!

Debz xxx

of course you didnt buy them lesley !!! lol

we believe you

kx

lesley1965 said:
Lol I didn't buy them i was just posted a pic to show you what u get Lol

Tell Your Daughter I Think She Has Good Taste. See You Tomorrow When I Have Had E Few Too Many After Work!.

Still no suggestions on what they could be used for?

Jo xxx

I would do if she ever came home!!!! she's got a better social life than me!!!!!:( :rolleyes: :lol:
liz MASSAM said:
Tell Your Daughter I Think She Has Good Taste. See You Tomorrow When I Have Had E Few Too Many After Work!.

Could put them on the mantle, would scare the kids off the fireplace:lol: . I've seen a local 'american nail bar' with those in the window!!!
The one that offers 'Nails like the stars wear'!!!!!!!!! lol lol:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
purple legend said:
Still no suggestions on what they could be used for?

Jo xxx

Is this person SERIOUS - why would I want stripey egg things on my nails lol! YEuck - bet her mum's proud of her!
lesley1965 said:
Oh lol all this for £10.99
1e_1.JPG

Or £3 down the market pmsl

Latest posts

Back