Nice pic Cathie

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lellipop

Lelli Loo Loo
Reaction score
Hurray Cathie, Nice to see your face at last :) glad it worked for you.

lesley1965 said:
Hurray Cathie, Nice to see your face at last :) glad it worked for you.
I'll second that - and your pic as well, Lesley!!

LOL took enough brain power to do it..!!! Managed to delete all my old pics from my comp though as I didn't know I had to keep the source file...glad there weren't too many...why do I always learn the hard way?!!!

I'll try and put up a less gormless looking one, one day, if ever such a snap gets taken!

nice pic cathy - love the hair

Thanks Glynis, my 'personal stylist' is the trainee (and my long suffering nail model) from our salon, she's great and gonna go far!!!

sawasdee ka

Can i put a photo in a post or do i have to be premium geek .

Thank you mui

mui said:
sawasdee ka

Can i put a photo in a post or do i have to be premium geek .

Thank you mui

Hello and good day Mui,

You do not have to be a premium geek to post your photo. Maybe you on one of those gorgeous Thai beaches to make us all dream of holidays!!

kop khun ka.

sawasdee ka geeg

I will do better i will be in my village 17 18 19 this month i will post some photos of my village i am very happy to go home now have promotion aroplane for fly is 1700 baht 23.28 p uk for 2 way but after i get off aroplane have bus an other 5 hour to my village .

My salon is 300 metre from patong beach this year i have go there maybe 5 or 6 time to sit and eat i can not swim :o .

Mui from Thailand

Latest posts

Back