Nice words from clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jodie-danielle

Reaction score
I'm a very happy badger this morning!
Last night I tanned a lady and at the min I'm doing them half price untill I get my confidence up and know my tans are good. I felt it went well after adjusting my gun settings through week I used the right amount of solution and did her in the right amount of time.
This morning she has text saying she is VERY pleased with her tan and it's come out perfect. She also said thankyou for making her feel at ease not many places do.
Isn't it the best feeling ever when A client appreciates you.
Just wondered if you have ever done anything and what the clients said to make you feel good :)
X x

It's lovely to get such positive feedback. Well done.

Aww that's lovely. I think it's so kind when people make the effort to thank you and compliment you, really boosts your confidence!
As I am home based, I think people assume that I am just 'doing beauty' for extra money or a hobby, so I love it when they arrive and say things like, 'oh you wear a uniform that's lovely!' lol Or wow you have all the proper gear haha!
Then the best part is when they tell me after that they're impressed with how professional I am, it's great to change people's perceptions of me and my business! Xx

That happens to me too pinkfairy. People arrive and then say things like 'oh, it's a proper clinic, isn't it gorgeous'. Always makes me smile.

Maybe it's time you started charging full price then? :) x

I've been doing pedicures for a client every 4weeks for the last 8 years. I finally convinced her to have Gelish on her fingernails at the last appt. She texted me the next day to say that she loves her nails. I was so happy!

I've been doing pedicures for a client every 4weeks for the last 8 years. I finally convinced her to have Gelish on her fingernails at the last appt. She texted me the next day to say that she loves her nails. I was so happy!
It's a lovely feeling, knowing that you have made someone happy, doing what you love too! Xx

These compliments that they clients give you are gifts bless them!
I had a client a few weeks back said she had the best nights sleep in ages after having a hot stone massage.:D

They really do make ya feel good like when ya having a poop day n think I hate it I wanna quit one comment changes everything :)
Think I will charge full for my tans after another client of mine came in today n said her tan lasted all week and was lovely so yey me lol
X x x

I put myself out a lot for my clients. One of my clients is a high court judge and I often work very late for her as she gets caught up in trials, sometimes I work Sundays just for her.
I've been embroiled in some very nasty legal stuff lately and I'm pretty sure it's going to end up in front of a judge.
My lovely client was so horrified to hear of the injustice being done to me that she has made a call and I now have a QC representing me. Totally free, gratis and for nothing.

I was completely overwhelmed at her kindness and burst into tears!

I put myself out a lot for my clients. One of my clients is a high court judge and I often work very late for her as she gets caught up in trials, sometimes I work Sundays just for her.
I've been embroiled in some very nasty legal stuff lately and I'm pretty sure it's going to end up in front of a judge.
My lovely client was so horrified to hear of the injustice being done to me that she has made a call and I now have a QC representing me. Totally free, gratis and for nothing.

WOW what a wonderful lady :)
Shows really that if you out enough hard work in you deffinatly get the payment back one way or another x
P.s good luck with everything x x

It happens to me quite often that my customers tip me :) they pay me for a service and add something on top because they loved my service so much! I think it's really cute and just shows how much they really appreciate our hard work x

It does make you feel so warm inside! I took over my salon a year ago it was very run down but had a great client base people still say how great the salon looks and feels now

Karma is a wonderful thing!

Indeed it is. I do wonder if I pickled babies in a former life to deserve the sh!t that is raining down on me at the moment!

Lynne, what doesn't kill you shall only serve to make you stronger! Don't let the buggers grind you down and good luck with your case etc. Sending you positive vibes xxxx

Thank you, don't start, you'll make me blub again!

Chin up chuck. Life's too short for tears, smile instead and I promise you'll feel better for it xxx

Thank you, don't start, you'll make me blub again!

From what I know of you from SG Lynne, you're a strong lady who will get through anything and as said, karma is a wonderful thing and you've got great legal support. For everything else, there's us geeks :)

from what i know of you from sg lynne, you're a strong lady who will get through anything and as said, karma is a wonderful thing and you've got great legal support. For everything else, there's us geeks :)

amen!!!

Latest posts

Back