Nicki Minaj, help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prettyflamingo

Reaction score
Ok guys sorry for this post but I need the help of fellow geeks , not quite sure what else to do !! Soooo , it's my sisters 16th birthday on 16th June , she loves nicki minaj !! So in my infinite wisdom I thought I would surprise her with nicki minaj tix , I sat patiently waiting till 9 o clock on the day the tix went on sale, could I get any ?!!! Not a chance !! Now they are ridiculously over inflated supposed to sell at £37.50 per standing ticket and people are asking over £100 per ticket !!! Help !! How can I get my hands on 2x standing tix for Apollo Manchester on 28th June , if any of you lovelies can't make the gig or know if anybody that can't plz send them my way!!! So sorry for inappropriate post but desperate times call for desperate measures !!!
Thankyou !!!

I wouldn't do ebay because the prices are ridiculously inflated and it's not a very reliable site, they could be fakes. But viagogo is a well known and trusted site, but I don't think you'll be able to get them very cheap if they're sold out. She might re-release some tickets though!

Hey thanks guys I hadn't heard of this site before so I'll check it out ! I know the prices on eBay are ridiculous and as you said the tickets could well be fakes !! I'll check this site out and also cross my fingers that somebody on here may have some to sell !!! X x

Ok dont use ViaGoGo - it IS ticketmaster - they buy their own ticket to sell on at a higher price (yes mental, but true!)

The best place to get tickets at a good price will be her forum. The die hard fans ALWAYS end up with extra tickets which they sell (I used to be a pretty big fan of a few acts yrs back and would end up with extras as we would play a game of "who got the best tickets?" and sell the rest) :)

When I bought tickets from Viagogo they were from an individual seller who could no longer make the gig.

I know this because the tickets didn't arrive with that person on the expected date and he had to contact ticketmaster (where he had bought the tickets) and get replacements sent out asap so he could forward them to us in time.

We got our tickets the day before the concert but because of the hassle of tickets not arriving early we were upgraded from upper tier seats to paddock seats (from right up in the gods opposite the stage to on the pitch seats in front of the stage - in the millenium stadium).

ok what I should have said is ViaGoGo IS part of ticketmaster and MOST of the tickets they sell are from their own stock which employees buy on credit cards to sell them on.

They do of course also offer tickets for sale from 3rd party people and in fact.... even those that are sold by viagogo/ticketmaster employees will NEVER be sold to you as anything other than a 3rd party ticket. You will never be aware if it came from a real person or ticket masters scam.

There was a show about it recently called "The Great Ticket Scandal".

Oo ok this is interesting !! Honestly I was perplexed when at bang on 9:00 am when tickets went on sale , I couldn't buy them as they were sold out !!! Typical !! Ok so , you suggest her forum ? Where is this ? I don't even know if one exists !! I'm clearly useless !! Help !!! :o)

I find it soooo annoying when I'm there poised at 5 to 9, refreshing 3 websites constantly to get tickets and they sell out before I can get through and then 10 minutes later, some a-hole is selling them on ebay for triple the price.

It's happened so many times and is a huge bug bear with me. I don't think that anyone should be allowed to sell tickets on ebay unless they are a set price of face value plus postage, to stop the money grabbing touts!

I find it soooo annoying when I'm there poised at 5 to 9, refreshing 3 websites constantly to get tickets and they sell out before I can get through and then 10 minutes later, some a-hole is selling them on ebay for triple the price.

It's happened so many times and is a huge bug bear with me. I don't think that anyone should be allowed to sell tickets on ebay unless they are a set price of face value plus postage, to stop the money grabbing touts!

Oh my word I agree 100% , these people are so greedy !! Well , I contacted a seller who advertised on eBay that he had 12 tickets , I bartered and he's agreed at £65 each , which is still alot more than face value but not as much as the others , I did ask if he has proof of purchase and he said he did. I'm calling him on wed to arrange to pick the tix up , my friend is coming with me but I'm still worried in case he tries to fob me off with fakes !! How will I know if he is genuine or not ?! Any dead giveaways? X

Sorry , he has 12 available , I only want two!! He said he has put the 2 to one side for me x

Latest posts

Back