Night out in Liverpool

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onthelashmobile

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I'm thinking of treating my boyfriend to a night out in Liverpool for his birthday in August with over night stay and looking for some recommendations really.

Would like a nice hotel, doesn't have to be 5* but would like something quite nice. A nice place for food, and then a nice bar that does cocktails ideally. We aren't clubbers and appreciate the finer things but not wanting to break the bank either as we're saving for our wedding next year.

Any suggestions would be great!! :)

Alma de Cuba for cocktails. The Hilton hotel is nice and also does great cocktails. The Titanic Hotel (Stanley Dock) is lovely, too.
What sort of food do you like? If you want something really nice, the Art School Restaurant is amazing.

Have a fab weekend- any other queries, ask x

Edit- just thought, food and/or hotel at 60 Hope St is a good option. The Quarter nearby is nice for breakfast / lunch too!

Last edited:
Thanks for that beansy. We're not fussy when it comes to food as long as it's good quality. I'll check out your suggestions :) x

Matou at the pier head is an amazing Thai/Chinese restaurant with amazing views, and also do gorgeous cocktails :)

Latest posts

Back