Night Out

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcpunter

Reaction score
hi all ive decided to arrange a night out in Milton Keynes if anyone is up for it. ALL IS INVITED! will be great to meet everyone and get a chance to have a great laugh and a few drinks

ive been talking to Laystar, trying to arrange some dates, we were thinking Saturday 18th, 25th September or 2nd october!,

obviously i understand most of you live quite a fair way from Mk, so ive done the duty to look into some Hotels and prices....

there is the Travel Lodge, which is located right next to the Train station, at a cost of 55 for a double so if you share with someone and split the cost will be around about 27.50 each which isnt too much...

or

there is the Campinille Hotel which is located right oppoiste the club we intend to visit at a cost of 38.50 for single or double rooms, so split that in two if you plan to share and each will cost 19.25 each.

Trains travel direct to MK from North and South...direct trains from London Euston from as far as glassgow! lol :p

this is the arrangements i was thinking...

all arrive at the theatre district in Central Milton keynes (short walk from station) and do a pub crawl at places like Yates, Lloyds, hogs head etc etc and then on to the Pink Punters Club in Bletchley which is the only club open till 4am in Milton keynes....its a short taxi journey away at a cost of around 15 if split by however many people in the cab so shouldnt cost too much...

the club is a 5iver to get in :),

so anyone who is up for it, with suggestions and dates, or want more information look forward to some replies!....

you get to dance round Podiums in the Club! YAY! and there is three floors of Music! :)

any suggestions

Love Always Marc xxxxxxxx

Would love to go but have commitments on everyone of those saturdays sorry.

Jue xx

marcpunter said:
hi all ive decided to arrange a night out in Milton Keynes if anyone is up for it. ALL IS INVITED! will be great to meet everyone and get a chance to have a great laugh and a few drinks

ive been talking to Laystar, trying to arrange some dates, we were thinking Saturday 18th, 25th September or 2nd october!,

obviously i understand most of you live quite a fair way from Mk, so ive done the duty to look into some Hotels and prices....

there is the Travel Lodge, which is located right next to the Train station, at a cost of 55 for a double so if you share with someone and split the cost will be around about 27.50 each which isnt too much...

or

there is the Campinille Hotel which is located right oppoiste the club we intend to visit at a cost of 38.50 for single or double rooms, so split that in two if you plan to share and each will cost 19.25 each.

Trains travel direct to MK from North and South...direct trains from London Euston from as far as glassgow! lol :p

this is the arrangements i was thinking...

all arrive at the theatre district in Central Milton keynes (short walk from station) and do a pub crawl at places like Yates, Lloyds, hogs head etc etc and then on to the Pink Punters Club in Bletchley which is the only club open till 4am in Milton keynes....its a short taxi journey away at a cost of around 15 if split by however many people in the cab so shouldnt cost too much...

the club is a 5iver to get in :),

so anyone who is up for it, with suggestions and dates, or want more information look forward to some replies!....

you get to dance round Podiums in the Club! YAY! and there is three floors of Music! :)

any suggestions

Love Always Marc xxxxxxxx
I too would have loved to come but unfortunatley im on my holidays then...

if you cant make a date, make some suggestions because i want all of you to come, so even if its end of october suggest the date? and then see if everyone else can make it :)

xxx

It looks like our meeting here will be on the 18th September......You`re more than welcome to come down here, I`m sure you could lay your head somewhere here too

hmmmm i wouldnt know where im going?? sounds great to me..whats the plan when everyone gets there??

xx

We take turns to have it at someones house, then its more or less a workshop really. There is always demos going on and tutoring of some sort. Alcohol and nibbles. Its always been a good night, you wouldn`t regret it

Latest posts

Back