Nightmare brow threading

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tjo

Reaction score
sorry need to advice

Had a mum and daughter in for brow thread,

I did the mums, after the thread i trim the brows however when i trimmed them a gap appeared in the brow which must have been hidden by some of the longer brows, the client assumed id thread it but 99% sure i didn't thread a hole anyway i gave her brow powder to take home.

I then did the daughters and whilst im doing them she is saying they don't match, which they wouldn't as i was still working on them as i thread the majority and then go in with tweezers to finish up. At the end i asked her mum to check and she said that one was thicker than the other, so i advised i would correct it and she said no its fine.

By this point i said don't worry about paying as your clearly not happy with my work, but she insisted on paying for her daughters.

Now i feel pants and had my confidence knocked, i do brows day in day out.

What would you have done

I know its only one client and i have to pick my self up and carry on but i don't want to be known for messing up eyebrows, im always so careful i just don't get it.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited:
These things happen with brows, I think people are more concerned about their brows now than ever (well, that I have ever seen) and so now notice every detail, and I rightly so.

It just makes the job a little more difficult as its hard to know what picture they have in their mind & if it is achievable! It sounds like you did all you could for these clients and by her insisting on paying at least they werent completely unhappy with it as they would have taken you up on your offer.

Dont worry these things happen and it will be all forgotten about soon :)

i know, thank you

I just hate anyone being upset especially if it's cos of something iv done

I know the feeling, it does play in your mind for a while when these kinda things happen!

Eyebrows are sisters not twins! This is what I tell my clients haha xx

i tell them that too :)

Need to to my brow extension training could have filled it in then ;)

I do faceframe 3D eyebrows you can apply the hairs to skin as aposed to hair to hair these are what I did this evening xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 317
Sorry I don't know how to attach more than one pic to one post x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 291
they are nice, i have been researching them but don't quite have the funds at the moment.

I have a few clients that have hardly any brow ( and not cos i waxed them off) so would def need to be able to apply them to the skin

I saved up for a while for the course and luckily got lent a little bit it really is worth it, I hope you get the funds you will love the course xx

i think as a brow boutique it's something i really should be offering x yours look really good

Latest posts

Back