Nightmare building apex with gel in warm weather, only me?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n@iledit

Reaction score
as the title says? its soooo runny. any tips? im using nsi body builder gels
thanks x

Keep your gel in the fridge and only remove it when your about to use it OR do more, thinner layers to get your apex.

maybe doing more of the thin layers is a good idea as my clients have had super hot hands too and gel gets even worse when applied :( today has been awful!! thanks for advice baggybear x

Another thing you could try is to get an icepack (the type you freeze and put into freezer bags when your camping etc..) and then put your gel on top of that on tha table - it will keep the gel cool while on the table and you could still do the thinner layers if you had to.

Freeze cure each nail for 10 seconds to lock it into place before doing the next,

Another thing you could try is to get an icepack (the type you freeze and put into freezer bags when your camping etc..) and then put your gel on top of that on tha table - it will keep the gel cool while on the table and you could still do the thinner layers if you had to.
Good idea Baggybear, this will be my first summer as a nail tech so these snippets of advice are going to come in real handy,

Thank you,

Freezing the ice packs as we speak, also got my dappen dishes with lids so hopefully that will help on the evaporation of monomer

Latest posts

Back