Nightmare client stories

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nicki humbles01

Premium Geek
Reaction score
Weve all had the client / bride from hell, what are your experiences.

I am writing a fiction book along the line of confessions of a hairdresser/beauty therapist ! and would love to hear your stories ....... no names tho !

Thanks for your help xx

Weve all had the client / bride from hell, what are your experiences.

I am writing a fiction book along the line of confessions of a hairdresser/beauty therapist ! and would love to hear your stories ....... no names tho !

Thanks for your help xx

Hii, mine isn't really a nightmare client as he turned out to be not too bad......however when I entered the house it was like something out of 'silence of the lambs'! It was a couple of years ago during the summer time, I walked up the path to an open door so I knocked & I heard a voice saying "just come in love I'm in the front room" upon entering the hallway I noticed it was full from floor to ceiling with old fridges & washing machines. When I went into the living room my client was sitting on a filthy double bed with a table set up next to it full of magazines and a laptop! The room was literally full with boxes, old sofas and general junk! This man was about 50 and said he was disabled when he booked the appointment (i don't usually go out to do just a man's cut but as he was local & 'disabled' I went) anyway when I entered the room he literally lept off the bed(not very disabled) anyway I wedged my case against the door so it stayed open just incase he turned out to be a creep but he was actually not bad. However I havnt been back since!!!xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using SalonGeek

Although the OP has requested not to post names, and since it is against Salon Geek Rules to name and shame anyway, please may I ask anyone who can help out to send a PM directly to the OP.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back