Nightmare day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trusty754

Reaction score
I had a client that wanted Acrylic rebalance :Scared:on Gells and boy did everything go wrong, the colour didnt match so you could see the difference although i did warn her that this might happen, then she wanted them shortening and the gel cracked on her nails as i was doing them. she ended up stopping me half way through the refills and didnt want me to finish them, she did offer to pay half the cost but i was so upsed that they were not coming out nicely that i refused to take any money from her, i think she ended up feeling sorry for me because i was so upset, i went home and practiced all afternoon decided that i had to get back on the horse and not let it stop me from making a success of my business (if you know what i mean) has anyone had this problem with doing acrylic rebalance on gel nails. i was mortified.

I don't do nail enhancements but we all have all had days like this. You've made the right choice not to give up. At least you care about your work and doing a good job, some people are happy with shoddy work, this means you will succeed in time! :hug:

thank you, i need to know that i can do it:lol:

I had a client that wanted Acrylic rebalance :Scared:on Gells and boy did everything go wrong, the colour didnt match so you could see the difference although i did warn her that this might happen, then she wanted them shortening and the gel cracked on her nails as i was doing them. she ended up stopping me half way through the refills and didnt want me to finish them, she did offer to pay half the cost but i was so upsed that they were not coming out nicely that i refused to take any money from her, i think she ended up feeling sorry for me because i was so upset, i went home and practiced all afternoon decided that i had to get back on the horse and not let it stop me from making a success of my business (if you know what i mean) has anyone had this problem with doing acrylic rebalance on gel nails. i was mortified.

we all have off days hun....i dont do gel so cant help you there....i admire your strength to go home and practise....that will make you succeed in nails...well done xx

When I first started to do manicures the varnish was far from perfect I thought I would never master it! But now I like to think I'm a pro (except for french on very short or very long nails which I am always critical of!):lol: It just took practice!

Latest posts

Back