Nightmare Gellisimo Removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MOS14

Reaction score
Thought I would treat myself and get my nails done for Christmas instead of doing my own shellac! Had Gellisimo put on, liked the colour etc but oh my goodness what a nightmare to come off. I've broken the seal with a buffer, wrapped in tin foil for half an hour, hasn't even budged. Have given up and stuck my hands in acetone! Its taken an 1.5 hours to get most off but nails are really stained at the free edge. Lesson learned, stick with what I know! Is this normal for this gel? I've never had this with Shellac, Gellish or Bio Sculpture. Thanks

Did you apply the gelissimo yourself?? I've never had problems removing it...?

No, treated myself. Application looked fine to me. I've covered it with vinylux for tonight as don't have time to do shellac. Really disappointed in the removal of it as I know what I'm doing, dread to think how someones nails would be if they didn't! x

I bought one of the kits to try, I didn't have any problems removing it, did the tech use all Gelissimo products (base/top coat)? X

Yeah exactly I've removed it on clients loads of times and never had an issue with it not coming off. I use their complete system but something doesn't seem right...

I have also done sets on myself and had no problem removing

Latest posts

Back