Nimue advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alliebaby

Reaction score
Hi there,

I went for my first Nimue facial today and really loved it and am thinking of investing in some products. However, my therapist said my skin would be enviromentally damaged due to where we love but I'm convinced it is more problematic.
I am 24 and have always had what I consider to be quite bad skin. I have lots of blackheads and breakouts and my skin gets very greasy throughout the day.
Can anyone advise me as I don't want to spend a lot of money (especially for a student!) only to find out it's not quite right for me.
Would appreciate any help,
Thanks

Quite often the breakouts can be down to poor quality cleansers etc and environmental damage. Often the Env Damaged products work enough to clear the skin and so the problematic range isn't always necessary. When i did my training a skin wasn't considered problematic unless you had at least 12 pustules on a regular basis. Have another discussion with your therapist as she can see and feel your skin, and with a full consultation of your lifestyel (sore point for me at the mo, see my blog if you want to know what I'm on about) then I am sure you will be investing in the right products.

OR you can use the ENV Damaged moisturer at night - moisturiser plus - and then rather than using Nimue Day in the morning you could use Purifier instead. But I think you should trust what your therapist says. The Nimue training is INTENSE and I am sure she will be correct in her assessment of your skin.

HTH

Latest posts

Back