Nimue questions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becki x

Reaction score
Firstly,it may be the weather but my skin seems to have changed and my products no longer seem to be working.

Do nimue offer tester/trial sizes ?

Oh and i also wondered,do you have to be a beauty therapist to offer nimue,or can you do a product training course wich allows you to then offer the service ?

Thanks geeks xxxxx

Yup they do do tester products, I'd send you some but mine are all packed away now.

When I took the brand on they did insist that you have a level 2 in facials, and you do need it. The training is about 75% about the products and learning their ingredients and the benefits of them. The rest is practical, but really again only how to learn the use of them, and the Nimue way of doing things.

Oh Sass........ bummer on both counts pmsl.

Do you know who i should contact about purchasing a tester kit please ?

xxxxx

well either one of the other geeks who stock Nimue could come to your rescue, or try phoning Hyperion.

I will give them a bell ,thanks x

Oh how much is the tester kit please ? xx

well they may send them for nothing, but they are just a couple of quid, it's just some sachet samples. Then you go up to the travel kits which are around £25 -£30

Hi Becki

I am a Nimue Therapist.

I have sample sachets and travel kits in stock, if I can be of any help let me know.

K x

Hi ya becki

Nimue products are great :)
i recently had problem skin and sassy came to the rescue .
i wouldnt use anything else now, i also have pm'd kelly fas i need a new supplier to.
take care becki:hug:

julesx

Latest posts

Back