Nimue skincare line

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NMJ_Beauty

Reaction score
Good morning all,
Does anyone use the skincare range Nimue? I've only recently heard of it myself and after doing a bit of research I can see it's starting to get more popular with UK salons.
I am looking to take on a new skincare line for my home based salon and Nimue sounds like what I'm after! Salon exclusive,retail range... ect
But I'd like some advice from the people who currently use it? Can you recommend?
Pros and cons?
Thankyou ❤️

May I send you some samples of the brand I work for MAD skincare - an American multimillion dollar, award winning brand that just launched here

May I send you some samples of the brand I work for MAD skincare - an American multimillion dollar, award winning brand that just launched here
That would be great to recieve some more information on this brand, I've not heard of it before .
Thanks
Natalie

Nimue is an interesting brand to follow right now. I am wondering how their quality will range over time. Within 2-3 weeks of using the Nimue range, my skin went from being dehydrated, pale, and dull to feeling soft, nourished, and so much more brighter and clearer. I particularly found the exfoliating enzyme a game changer for me. It felt like having a spa treatment every week but at home! However, after recently discovering the phototherapy, I realized that just using skincare isn't enough.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back