Nimue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beaute

Reaction score
Hi,

Can anyone tell me if I can purchase Nimue from Hyperion at the full RRP as there is no Nimue retailer where I live?

Yes, as far as I know, you can - I do. Alternatively you could find someone who has Nimue in their salon and see if they would be prepared to mail order you.

I know Sarah (Sassy Hassy) stocks it. PM her and she should be able to help.:)

Nikki said:
I know Sarah (Sassy Hassy) stocks it. PM her and she should be able to help.:)

You read my mind. I bought a travel pack from Sarah and I loved it. I've just PM'd her.

Which is best for a 19 year olds skin. The range that is in the travel pack or the Youth range?

Thanks Again

Hi

On the back of the Nimue Conditioner Tonic bottle, it says to apply to clean dry skin with gauze.

Can anyone tell me where I can purchase this from?

Thanks

Louise

Nimue sell the gauze hun - if not, I have some in stock.

Sassy Hassy said:
Nimue sell the gauze hun - if not, I have some in stock.

Hi Sassy,

In the kit I got an SPF 20 and a Purifier when and how should I use them?

Also should I use something else at night and could you maybe recommend a weekly treatment routine?

Sorry for all the questions.

Regards

Louise

Without seeing your skin it's hard to prescribe to you what to use. Normally use Purifier day and night, however you could use Nimue day in the morning and Purifier at night. Weekly exfoliate with exfoliating enzyme, followed by a mask for your skin classification. After about 2 months when your skin is really working for itself you can introduce either Active Lotion or Active Gel once a week, this really is ace stuff!

SPF 20 is probably the best product for all skin classifications as 80% of ageing is caused by uv damage from the sun - even when indoors! You should apply it regularly during daylight hours - hourly if possible, but hey I live in the real world so at least several times a day.

Latest posts

Back