Nimue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alliebaby

Reaction score
Hi, does anyone know of anywhere I can buy Nimue on the internet?

This maybe a long shot but try the susan molynuex (sp) website, i heard on the grapevine that they had taken over nimue range. but dont shout at me if this info is wrong.

HTH.:hug:

I've just been looking through my stuff... I used to be an Academie stockist and I did have the number of the new company who were distributing them after Hyperion stopped, so I would presume they would be doing Nimue as well or at least would know who is. I'm sure I've got it at my salon. If it's any help, I'm pretty sure they're still based in Leeds. I'll do my best to help if I can.xx:hug:

I've just been looking through my stuff... I used to be an Academie stockist and I did have the number of the new company who were distributing them after Hyperion stopped, so I would presume they would be doing Nimue as well or at least would know who is. I'm sure I've got it at my salon. If it's any help, I'm pretty sure they're still based in Leeds. I'll do my best to help if I can.xx:hug:
The beauty Partnership,are the official distributors for Academie Scientifique De Beaute...however they do not distribute Nimue....i am not sure if Susan Molyneux stock Nimue...

It is good to see another Academie user...all be it you do not stock Academie anymore!

Susan Molyneux are the distributors for Nimue in the Uk,
There number is: 0870 220 9094

I liked Academie! I stopped doing it for other reasons... not because I didn't like it :lol: I still use some of the products myself! As for Nimue, I'm stumped! Maybe there isn't a UK disrtibutor anymore?.xx

Well that answered my question before I'd even written it:lol:

Hi I stock Nimue and yes it will now be distributed by Susan Molyneux. However you do have to have an opening account which is over £1000. If it is for personal use I would be able to sell you some products. Hope that helps. :)

hi there im not a supplier but i have closed my salon due to pregancy,
below is an itinery of the items i have for sale

in 50ml pots...
x2 Day fader
x2 Night fader
x2Night fader plus
x1 moisturiser lite
x1 purifier
x1 noisturiser plus

in 60ml pump assisted pots...
x2Active regulator
x2active lotion
x1exfoliating enzyme

in squeezy tubes
x1 nimue day 50ml
x2 active hand repair 100ml
x1 claryfing mask 100ml
x1 active heel treatment 100ml
x1 photo concentrate 100ml
x11 body contouring gel 200ml
x1 purifying mask 200ml
x1 micro exfoliating enzyme 200ml
x1 body wash 200ml
x1 intensive repair gel 200ml
x1 body lotion 200ml
massage cream 200ml

in pump assited bottles...
x1 treatment body oil 140ml
x2 conditioner lite 140ml
x1 conditioner tonic 140ml

in professional use range ...
x1 half full alginate mask powder
x1 aftercare hydrator 750ml
x1 exfoliating enzyme 750ml
x1 conditioner tonic 750ml
x1 cleansing gel 750ml
x1 neautraliser 750ml
x1 spf20 200ml
x1 bio active complex 125ml
6x glycolic peel 35% 5ml each

also have losts of advertizing products such as leaflets and such, also have the nimue training manual too.

thanks again 07711480459

Hi, does anyone know of anywhere I can buy Nimue on the internet?

Latest posts

Back