Nioxin trial and testing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested in the follow up on this too ,my hair ways gets thin in winter and stays that way until summer but the more stressed I get about it the thinner it gets :/

Anyone had results yet?

Very interested in this product. Have just come off Methatrexate a while ago, (which causes as a side affect thinning hair). Might give this product a trial, nothing to lose.

Intially we got good results followed by complaints

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I tried system 4 and have to say unfortunately it made not one iota of difference. I only wash my hair twice a week so maybe this wasn't enough? However I don't think I'd bother buying it again.

I tried system 4 and have to say unfortunately it made not one iota of difference. I only wash my hair twice a week so maybe this wasn't enough? However I don't think I'd bother buying it again.

That's most likely why. They advise to use it every day x

So glad I found this thread.
I've always had very fine, thin hair and recently I feel that I am shedding more than usual. I've always lost quite a lot of hair at certain times but this is more noticeable. I don't know if it's maybe I'm not getting enough vitamins or something like that but I want to do something to improve my hair.
I just heard about Nioxin last week but seeing this thread I think I might give it a go.
Do you wash your hair every night with it to make a difference?

That's most likely why. They advise to use it every day x

Really?! They should put that in with their instructions. I may try it another time then. Thanks

What's happens after you stop using it does your hair start thinning again ?

Have been using number 3 on my mum for about 7 weeks now, she is on Arimedex and I believe this is the cause of her hair thinning as it blocks some of the oestrogen so to try and prevent cancer returning, we have definitely seen an improvement and have recommended it to many clients with the same problem, she uses it twice a week and we lather the shampoo for two minutes..twice, leave the conditioner for three minutes and use the scalp spray

I have been using this for just over a month now and my hair has stopped coming out so much now when I wash it! I'm really pleased, could be a coincidence but I have loads of small hairs all over my head like new growth.
Never ever going to stop using it lol!!! X

Latest posts

Back