Nissim FAST shampoo & conditioner: any good?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luv Lashes

Reaction score
I've been looking for a shampoo to increase the rate or growth in my slow growing mid-length (reaches my boobs) hair. I've found a product called Nissim FAST (Fortified Amino Scalp Therapy) and would like some professional advice. The reviews were on the whole positive but some mentioned that hair shedding and dryness were a problem.
My hair is quite thin (not overly) but im worried that shedding will cause it to look thinner. The website does warn that increased hair shedding is normal at first due to the deep cleansing properties but should STOP after the FIRST FEW washes. will this make my hair LOOK thinner?
I'm also concerned about it drying my hair out but would intensive hair masks etc prevent this? i dont use too much heat on my hair, just a quick blast with the hairdryer and curl it for a night out so I don't get too much dryness from styling. perhaps this will reduce the drying effect?
My questions are:
1) IS THIS PRODUCT SAFE TO USE OR WILL IT DAMAGE MY HAIR?
2) if safe, does anyone have ANY TIPS ON HOW TO MINIMIZE DOWN SIDES?
3) ANY ALTERNATIVE RECOMMENDATIONS?

To help the ingredients are:
Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate. Cocamidopropyl betaine, Sodium Chloride, Cocamide MEA, Glycine Soja, Panax Ginseng, Castanea Sativa, Arnica Montana, Hedera Helix, Geranium Maculatum

Thanks x

Latest posts

Back