Nite Owls??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

when nail geekin are you....

• a nite owl?

Votes: 140 37.1%
  • early bird?

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • daytime sulfer?

Votes: 44 11.7%
  • constant board checker?

Votes: 174 46.2%

• Total voters
I'm a daytime surfer but thats only because I'm bored at work. Its so much more fun reading about nails than working in the office doing sales and marketing :irked:

I cant help myself constant checker

Anytime - Anyplace - Anywhere I can - I think thats addiction

Am always on this site at night because it's the only time I can get a bit of peace when my children are in bed. We have staggered bedtimes in our house due to the fact that i have a five year age gap between children. My eight year old daughter keeps asking me when she will be old enough for gel nails, I am trying to encourage her to grow them at the moment by giving her gorgeous manicures and doing a lot of nail art on them. It's great because I get lots of practise and we bond over nails, it's a win - win situation.:lol:

Sassy Hassy said:
addicted is the word that springs to mind!

I know exactly what you mean - during the day and at night - more of a night owl though - can get more peace to sit and read once everyone as gone to bed!!!

I wish to god I wasn't a nite owl. I should be catching up on sleep. But I'm not .........I'm on here.....and no one can stop me!!!!!!!!!!

Constantly checking, first thing in the morning, at work lunch time, as soon as I get home and just before I go to bed 1 am – total addicted

WOT CAN I SAY MY HANDS STUCK TO THE MOUSE

A definate nite owl, don't know what I want more these days, my bed or this web site ... very hard decision impossible to make a choice!!!!

mgloverfam said:
I am a constant checker, but mainly a nite owl. I think the UK has 6-7 hours ahead of the USA, so when I come home in the evening, most of you all are asleep! Which is nice, cause I can do all the posting I want, and everybody can have loads to read when you wake up! LOL!
*hugs*
Same here...I check maybe once during the day but the "nighttime is the right time to geek with the geeky ones" I've always been a nightowl and this site isn't helping any...when I get on most of the time it's btwn 10pm and 2am (US) I've been trying to figure out what time it is there then because it's like a ghost town in here.......so lonely:sad: but that doesn't stop my little geeky eyes from reading and my geeky little fingers from typing away:D

...Yeah...I'm addicted....HELP, somebody PLEASE!!:Scared:

I wonder if I put myself on the NGA waiting list...must check...

Well it's 00.23 here in the UK, I'm still wide eyed too x

heavenly said:
Well it's 00.23 here in the UK, I'm still wide eyed too x
I have no clue what that means:lol: ...it's 7:26pm here...are you guys in the am or pm now??

heavenly said:
12.29am now x
Ahhhhhh ha!! So you guys are like 5 hours ahead of us?? Everyones over there about to turn in for the night:zzz: :sad: I won't have anybody to play with....:cry:

I am soooooo addicted to this site, any spare minute im here checking out what you fellow geeks have to say!!!

My hubbie is getting quite jealous LOL

Louise x

I generally go to bed at 2am so I'm on and off till then.

im here most nights - cant keep away - and its usually till late

I am a 1am-2am touch me!

Can't not at look at the bloody site? (addicted)
luv 'n' hugs
xxxx

Hi all i'm a night owl, but the site so addictive that i find myself nipping on when i get a spare 5 minutes or so through the day, the only trouble is then i get into a thread or post and end up staying on a lot longer than i planned!! I try to fit it round my two little boys and my hubby!! My husband says i'm totally hooked and yeh for once he's definatley right lol!!! (Not letting him know i agree though, lol)!!!!!

Leah82:)

Definately a nite owl that is a constant board checker! Ever since I found this site 2 months ago, im on it constantly. I mostly read, but now enjoy posting!

Night owl - often on here till 2am. I am also totally addicted and check as manytimes as is possible through out the day too. Love this place!!

Latest posts

Back