Nite Owls??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

when nail geekin are you....

• a nite owl?

Votes: 140 37.1%
  • early bird?

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • daytime sulfer?

Votes: 44 11.7%
  • constant board checker?

Votes: 174 46.2%

• Total voters
I find that i usually wake up at 5:00am an then geek and geek sometime at midnight till about 3:00 am

:o

totally addicted..........

I keep saying to myself "do NOT turn on the pc".

dag nabbit.....@#%^& then I turn it on and can't stop checking. Doesn't help that my pc is in my family room where my children and i spend a large portion of our day that isn't spent outside.

Is there a rehab program?

:lol:

VHunter said:
:o

totally addicted..........

I keep saying to myself "do NOT turn on the pc".

dag nabbit.....@#%^& then I turn it on and can't stop checking. Doesn't help that my pc is in my family room where my children and i spend a large portion of our day that isn't spent outside.

Is there a rehab program?

:lol:

Re-hab program takes place in our sitting-room on a Friday at 8:30pm Victoria - feel free to join us anytime!:lol:

I am a night owl too

I cant no matter how hard I try - go to bed at a decent hour..

after i get the kids down and tidy away the toys and do any odds and ends, its after half past ten at night, then u get hooked on the site and before you know it, its after 2am...:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

I love this site, I'm always on it at home and at work!!! lol

I hope no1 checks the history pages on the work computer!!!! ha ha!!!

well its 25 past 2 am
so i guess that answers the question all by its self lol !!!!

Im the offical Night Owl geek :lol:
Now i can get in here again im happy:)

i mostly come on geek at night when i have finished working.

Florentina Alexander
Nails At Last

I always have a nose just before I go night night land, and if I have a spare two minutes during the day lets face it ladies (and gentlemen) sometimes its the only decent conversation we get!!! lol no I just love it x x

I seem to be alittle on the addicted side ..... :o

Im checking the site all the time i love it xx

i would say im totally addicted lol, on here sometimes by 6am, check constantly during the day (even when i was in college last week and it told me the site was blocked because of potenetial adult content, college class is held at a school) was well miffed, had to wait to get home to geek lol

i geek in the evenings after tea and before i go to bed, then if i wake in the night or cant sleep or even pop the loo, i check in (cos my pc is left on constantly its so easy to just take a peek, only its never just a peek is it???:lol:

xxxx

nite time is the only time I get to have a little look at the threads

:) night owl for me!!!!! lol i do nails during day ,and work night shift so i look in my lunch break for an hr late pm or untill i get told off for break abuse lol:green:

yep night owl. Normally log in about 10pm and find myself still here early hours of morning, normally just done my own nails and waiting for the enamel to dry.. and we all know that takes ages. It always amazes me how the time flies when there is just so much to view.

Hi All :hug:

When I first became a serious geeker! I was on here ALL the time that I wasnt working:confused:
I then realised that I would have to narrow it down a bit as we had no food in the house, no clean clothes, and cobwebs everywhere!!!:irked:
Now I tend to do most of my geeking at night, when my chores etc are kind of done!
I do however have a sneaky peak sometimes during the day:)
but mostly I am a night geeker:hug:

Early bird.. send kids off to school.. then sit for an hour or so untill i can be bothered getting ready for the day...
Usually i end up walking away and leaving my pc on.. forget to logout so it looks as if i have spent the whole day on here.. actually some times i have! :green:

Latest posts

Back