Nite Owls??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

when nail geekin are you....

• a nite owl?

Votes: 140 37.1%
  • early bird?

Votes: 19 5.0%
  • daytime sulfer?

Votes: 44 11.7%
  • constant board checker?

Votes: 174 46.2%

• Total voters

Sparklepink

modges r us..we r coolio!
Reaction score
for some reason i end up staying up late cos im checking this site especially if i go in chat....l.ol
is anyone else a nite owl like me??

Jess
xox

ps just added a poll, just cos i could :)
- im a nite owl but i admit i do come out in the day lite too ;)

I do check during the day if i'm home, but here i am at 2 am and still feel wide awake! :eek:

Sparklepink said:
for some reason i end up staying up late cos im checking this site especially if i go in chat....l.ol
is anyone else a nite owl like me??

Jess
xox

ps just added a poll, just cos i could :)
- im a nite owl but i admit i do come out in the day lite too ;)
Yawn........ Used to stay up & stare at the STARS now YOU ARE ALL just GEEK'N around iside my little magic box.......SLEEP TIGHT NITE OWL'S....... Rgards jnail AUSTRALIAxxx

I am a constant checker, but mainly a nite owl. I think the UK has 6-7 hours ahead of the USA, so when I come home in the evening, most of you all are asleep! Which is nice, cause I can do all the posting I want, and everybody can have loads to read when you wake up! LOL!
*hugs*

if i'm home during the day, then I check constantly and if not, i prefer to come on at night :)

addicted is the word that springs to mind!

addicted too!

Totally addicted!! lol

im usually at my computer desk late at night having a few drinks, painting my own nails and using the nail geek site inbetween...hence all my spelling mistakes!!!!!!!!!! :wink2:

Night Owl too Jess!! I very occasionally log on during the day but not often - I just never have the time! After Geeklins are in bed I log on and that is it until I am tired!!! :wink2:

I'm always in and out, I like to know whats happening. I think I become addicted.

zzzzzzz, zzzzzzzzzz

im normally on here all nite, time flys when on net. this is usually becaus ei do clients nails in evening after i finish my day job, and when i get home i log on!

ive only just started going on here cos of my sister luckybird21.i have a feeling i'll be on during nights ;)

It depends for me!!!

Im usually on about 7am to 8am, then after work about 7pm, if i get on late ang go in the chat i'll be there all night lol

Since moving premises and having a computer at work, inbetween clients i have a sneaky peak

ADDICTED

Amanda:Love:

I'm an early bird....my son gets up at 5am.....bleurgh! If I was still young free and childless I would definatly be a nite owl.

I pop on and off constantly. When my 11 month old baby will 'allow' I take a quick look at the new posts. Of an evening when he has gone to bed, I tend to look over at more detail. I have now put a safety gate on our office door, and if I close the lounge, dining room and morning room door my baby can safely play or moan in the hall. He has a playpen in there but wont go in with the gate shut, so I have shut myself into the office!... works for me .. ;)

I have to say i mostly come on in the mornings, simply as my daughter gets me up early sometimes, so this is where i come. Other than that i check in as and when i can.:D

I get to work at 9am and am constantly checking the board all day.

I check any time that I can - day and night!

Latest posts

Back