Nits and colour!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tiffyx

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm a mobile hairdresser, I've just been round to a new clients house for consultation and skin test, as I was looking through her hair, the scalp was very flakey in some areas, and then I found some nit eggs, there not overly close to the scalp but Im thinking they were defiantly eggs as the were completely stuck to the hair shaft. It Said to go and buy some treatment from chemist, then do the whole procedure again with conditioner to get any last lingering ones, she wants her colour done on Wednesday evening, I said it may be possible as there wasn't that many, since I got home I'm thinking that maybe that is to soon, will the treatment make her scalp sensitive? Will one treatment be enough to rid of them? I'm also worried that she might done whole procedure properly as she acted like she had never heard of them before?:s
Now I feel all itchy! Lol

She needs to clear the nits before you work on her hair. You must not work on anyone with an infestation.

Yes, I'm going to have to ring her tomorrow, and prospone I think, is it possible to get rid of head lice in two days?

Did you cover infestations in your training?

Yes of course I did, I was just wondering what the treatments are like thease days, (haven't used them for many many years and have no children) usually in salon when you tell people you can't do service, I don't see them again. I was wondering if it is possible to get rid of them in 1-3 goes, and also does the head lice treatment make the scalp sensitive.

Yes, I'm going to have to ring her tomorrow, and prospone I think, is it possible to get rid of head lice in two days?

U can get rid of them in 1 day, if she has some1 with lots of patients to pull all the eggs out!! Takes hours lol

Latest posts

Back