No babies

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My biggest fear is pooing while pushing. Not pregnant now but future wise, eek!!

I'm already worried about that one! Makes me wonder why I'm wanting a water birth?! The mind boggles!

My biggest fear is pooing while pushing. Not pregnant now but future wise, eek!!

Haha brilliant!! I shouldn't worry, once your in the delivery room having the little one you won't care believe me!

I love the name Lola by the way. My little girl is Ava Rose I think it's such a pretty name :) I also love Betty for a girl (however my ex wouldn't let me call her that!) x

I loveeeee ava rose but my cousins baby is aivah rose (pronounced the same) its so girly. I love the names that are a little bit different but not like apple or tom from mcflys baby "buzz"

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek mobile app

I tried to push without mooing but I couldn't, so it was essential :lol::lol:
The mooing wasn't quite as embarrassing as pooing though :o

Good luck!

Where does that noise come from?? I couldn't replicate it now if I tried. And yes, I forgot about the pooing. Oh no. Really not a situation you want your man to see you in. Bring back the days they had to wait in the waiting room I say!

Where does that noise come from?? I couldn't replicate it now if I tried. And yes, I forgot about the pooing. Oh no. Really not a situation you want your man to see you in. Bring back the days they had to wait in the waiting room I say!

I don't have a clue where it comes from, somewhere deep inside! It's a satisfying noise to make though! Apparently 90% of women poo but the midwife doesn't tell them - I would have been blissfully unaware if my husband hadn't told EVERYONE :Scared: haha!!

I don't care really, your inhibitions go out of the window along with your dignity :lol:

Latest posts

Back