No barbicide?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The beauty lady

Reaction score
Hii all. So I'm going to start doing nails from home again next week. I'm thinking of assigning everyone their own file and cuticle stick in their own bags. I cant get barbicide at the minute but have some on order. There isn't any real need for anything metal at the moment and i cant use it on my files anyways. I have a tool and hand sanitiser spray that I'll be using to spray their individual bits down with before they go in the bags. And my surface cleaners for the surfaces. Is there any other cleaner or reason for barbicide I'm forgetting. Cant think straight, it's all blurring into one small whirlwind of panick.

Salon Services sell Mundo sanitising products. You can use that instead of Barbicide.

There are a number of different ways you can sanitise metal tools. In an emergency you could give them a good scrub and then boil or steam them in a covered pan for 20 minutes (time from when the water boils).

It’s more environmentally friendly too as barbicide is toxic - we never think about the chemicals we pour down the sink.

Latest posts

Back