No eyebrows - make up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlitterTreats8614

Reaction score
Eyebrows....I've got a lady coming in for a make up trial next week. She has had cancer so has no eyebrows. All treatment has now stopped but her hair hasn't grown back. What's the best product? She said she's used pencil but it just rubs off and she has a tendency of rubbing them! I was thinking wunder brow but not tried it. can anyone recommend anything?

Do you have Anastasia dip brow? I find this lasts all day x

I've not, but going shopping for stuff over the weekend. Thanks

It’s really good have a read up easy to apply, I have the small angled brush u can get to go with it which makes it really easy to apply x

Thank you! I've been having a read and this has come up. Will look into x

Eyebrows....I've got a lady coming in for a make up trial next week. She has had cancer so has no eyebrows. All treatment has now stopped but her hair hasn't grown back. What's the best product? She said she's used pencil but it just rubs off and she has a tendency of rubbing them! I was thinking wunder brow but not tried it. can anyone recommend anything?

You can actually get eyebrow wigs!! They look very real. I would recommend her to them if she wants something more real than makeup but isn’t ready for more pain in her life with microblading. It’s not for everyone.

I did try out flexiglaze a few years ago, it’s good but it only lasts a day or two looking decent really. Thin and draws hairs on and needs a remover to take off. The company is a bit weird though..I bought a set and then used their example photo on my website to show clients what to expect before I’d got an before and after a and they told me they were going to sue me for using their product and photo...very strange way to do business. But it might be right for your lady.

Latest posts

Back