No Hands Massage

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Emma,
The first course will teach you the basics for zero strain Massage. You will come away able to do a pattern for the back and the back of the legs.
There are a series of 4 courses in total as well as one day add ons (but you have to have done Practitioner level to do those I think) There is no pressure to go on to do any more unless you want to as you can offer this prone Massage on the Monday after the course. Just go and see what you think you have nothing to lose really as they offer that first 3 days at a phenominal price for the standard of training you will get. Have a look on the Training /courses section of the site for more info.kx

Thanks for you reply, I have looked at the course dates etc & some are advertised at the lower price & some at 4x more all for the same course.
London Heathrow would be my nearest but would have to stay over as its too far to travel back & fourth for 3 days - so would need to look into that too.
To be honest I am surprised that after the first 3 day course you only come away with the routine for the back & legs.
Is it possible to carry out a full body no hands massage? x

Hi Emma,
Yes it is possible to do a full Body Massage but it's kind of tiered learning with NH. There is a lot to take in as you will be using your own body in a totally different way. However, you can apply what you learn on the TT and apply it to the rest of the body if that is what you choose to do I guess. I did the Immersion so learnt the whole of NH and only offer that style of Massage now. I am busier than I have ever been with Massage clients though! I think the special price was only for a certain time but I do know it was extended. I would call the office and ask the question on cost?
There are other courses out there but I have only done NH so cannot comment on those as to what they cover?kx

Great, thank you very much for all the infomation x:hug:x

I am all booked on the no hands massage course for next month, I cant wait (& neither can my clicky wrists :lol:) Thanks for all the advice x

Hi Emma,
Thanks for the update! Would LOVE to know how you get on? Enjoy! kx

Thank you, I cant wait, I will keep you posted x:hug:x

I am looking to add to my repertoire of skills and this approach to massage sounds fantastic, I do already have a few hands free moves but to actually offer and do a whole hands free massage or incorporate more moves will I think prove very beneficial. I am glad that OBIC mentioned a place in Brighton as I am from West Sussex and its not far for me, so will be taking a look at their website. Thanks for all your input xx

Thank you everyone, I am looking at doing the TT course in Scotland in the new year, will be asking santa to book it for me now.

Hi there, I am booked on a hands free massage course in March. Just wondering if you found a course? (Im also in Scotland)

It was interesting reading all the views, currently I do quite a bit of massage and although I dont yet suffer from any problems (I do use forearms and elbows during my treatments already!) I would like to learn this to help prevent any rsi etc! :lol:

I am now booked on the NO HANDS course at the end March, can't wait to go, thank you everyone for your input and I'll update you on how I get on.

Thanks Anne xx :hug:

Just a quick thank you for all the advice, I have done the course and Im booked onto the practitioner course (no hard sell). I really love it, thanks for the encouragment.

Annie x

Latest posts

Back