No lashes at all!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophiebott

Reaction score
Hello everyone.

I hope someone can recommend something for my client :) any suggestions will help.
There is a client who comes into the salon for her hair done and she's had alopecia in her hair but it's got a lot better and can hardly tell now.
She booked in for LVL lashes so I patch tested her I the correct places Etc and everything was fine, she had plenty of lashes on both eyes then when I went to carry out the treatment 2 days later one eye had zero lashes! Not at all on her top eyelid (can only link it to her recent alopecia) She still had loads of bottom lashes on that eye and loads on the other eye top and bottom.
She's desperate for lashes of some sort and keeps popping in and asking me if they are growing and if I can see any growing through! I feel awful for her as all she wants is lovely lashes.
So I'm just asking if anyone knows of anything I can do for her or anything I can suggest to help her lashes grow back?

Thank you :)

Maybe some really good strip lashes? Ardell is the brand I have in my makeup kit and you can't feel you have them on.

I have also had clients that have pulled out their individual extensions and to help their natural lashes grow again they used Revitalash or however it is spelt, they say it worked amazingly!

H x

I tried to put strip lashes on her for a wedding she was going to but they would stick even with the Mac waterproof glue.

I'll definitely tell her about the revitalash though.

Thank you x

I had a client that had pulled out or snapped all of her natural lashes by picking off heavy mascara every night. I got her some Hi Brow growth serum and she had lovely long and healthy lashes really quickly! It's worth a try xx

Latest posts

Back