No mains water in treatment room solution

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Colonic Marie

Reaction score
Hi,

I am thinking of turning a down stairs storage are at my clinic into another treatment room. The only problem is that it has no mains water. How do you get round this ? Does anyone else use a camping water dispenser or similar ?

Thanks any suggestions gratefully received...

Mx

Hi,

I am thinking of turning a down stairs storage are at my clinic into another treatment room. The only problem is that it has no mains water. How do you get round this ? Does anyone else use a camping water dispenser or similar ?

Thanks any suggestions gratefully received...

Mx

i would think it would depend on how much water you need during your tratments.
have you looked into routing a mains supply in, it shouldnt be too difficult. my hubby put mains water in his workshop and that was about 60 feet from the house. it went through a pipe that was burried shollowly in the flowerbeds.

My treatment room has no mains water either and I don't find it a problem. If I need water for anything I will just fill a bowl from downstairs.

But very often when water is needed it can be replaced with hot towels instead so I tend to use them alot. Client's love them too!

I use a tea/coffee urn in my treatment room. It's stainless steel so it doesn't look out of place in the salon. It holds ten litres of water, so I top it up after every two or three clients, depending on what treatments I have done.

The one I got was more expensive than the others but you can choose the temperature on it. I keep it set to 40 degrees which is hot enough for hot towels if you use them straight away, perfect for filling your facial bowl and not too uncomfortable for hand washing.

I keep a large bowl of tap water in my room also, to cool the water in the foot spa if necessary.

The only problem I have with this is not having a sink to pour my waste water out into.

Latest posts

Back